General Yuzuru Chat

59 minutes ago, katonice said:

And I cower before @kamotejojo's skill at finding the best photos for everyone and everything.

She has no equal.

54 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I just got bombarded again since my last post! :laughing: So fast! And stuff I’d never even seen before. HOW? I feel like I should be paying for this service!

43 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

kamo has an uncanny ability to unearth pics that hit you right in your weakest spot:rofl:

Aw shucks, you guys....:embSwan: My skills are toddler-like compared to @kaeryth. :worship:

29 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m planning a sweet revenge for @kamotejojo :10814716: (though not having much luck and I genuinely fear retaliation. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:)

Ask Hydro, she knows my weakness. Digging a hole for myself! :smiley-greet023:

10 minutes ago, katonice said:

Maybe @kamotejojo should hold a seminar and teach us. I would pay for the skill :hachimaki:

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m not sure she’d be willing to relinquish her trade secrets, not to mention the immense power she has over all of us. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

It's wading through Twitter and Weibo for me. Flickr and Getty are good sources too. For Tumblr, I don't venture out too much because of n*sties. :smiley-scared003: Hurts my scrolling finger though... :13877886:

:dancingpooh: Before I get booted out (non-Yuzu post), have some Overlord pictures! :dancingpooh:

8 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

Aw shucks, you guys....:embSwan: My skills are toddler-like compared to @kaeryth. :worship:

Ask Hydro, she knows my weakness. Digging a hole for myself! :smiley-greet023:

It's wading through Twitter and Weibo for me. Flickr and Getty are good sources too. For Tumblr, I don't venture out too much because of n*sties. :smiley-scared003: Hurts my scrolling finger though... :13877886:

:dancingpooh: Before I get booted out (non-Yuzu post), have some Overlord pictures! :dancingpooh:

Hide contents

Never leave us. :10742289: Also, I will destroy you. ^_^

Also, also @kaeryth is a legitimate savant but appears to lack your murderous compulsions, preferring instead to be unbelievably helpul and amazing. :P

13 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Then you are all lying liars on par with our Lord. :P

*polishes halo* I strive to emulate our lord wherever possible. However I cannot seem to muster a smile when confronted with too much sugar.

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Then you are all lying liars on par with our Lord. :P

This reminds me. I accidentally called him "anak ng isang milyong sinungaling" in front of my mom. Mom was shook! :eeking:

(it roughly translates to "son of 1 million liars" :laughing:)

1 hour ago, kamotejojo said:

Before I get booted out (non-Yuzu post), have some Overlord pictures! :dancingpooh:

Hide contents

My defense mechanism is fired up.

*insert Javi goat noises

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Also, also @kaeryth is a legitimate savant but appears to lack your murderous compulsions, preferring instead to be unbelievably helpul and amazing. :P

Go! Go! Go! Destroy each other you guys! (Lol! I just know it will unearth the best nosebleed-inducing, never-before-seen photos for all of us to enjoy :laughing:)

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

I have no idea what you're talking about... :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

54 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I feel personally attacked :angrypooh:

Allow me to express the sincerest apology:

37350135671_7c2e19de30_b.jpg

SOURCE

5e3297dfgy1fjs59kvqvzj20sg0ledhh.jpg

SOURCE

27 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

This reminds me. I accidentally called him "anak ng isang milyong sinungaling" in front of my mom. Mom was shook! :eeking:

(it roughly translates to "son of 1 million liars" :laughing:)

Hinabol ka ba ng tsinelas? :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, katonice said:

Go! Go! Go! Destroy each other you guys! (Lol! I just know it will unearth the best nosebleed-inducing, never-before-seen photos for all of us to enjoy :laughing:)

For scientific purposes, can you kindly tell me your kryptonite?:snonegai:

6 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

For scientific purposes, can you kindly tell me your kryptonite?:snonegai:

Don't do it, @katonice! She doesn't even know mine, just Pumpkin Kingliness, and she's still dangerous enough that I've nearly walked into walls, holes, and people from laughing at epic pumpkinage (maybe I shouldn't look at my phone while I'm walking but whatever, it's 2005!)