General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, xeyra said:

Again, well, duh. Is there any doubt he'd be chosen even if he has to miss Nationals again? It's not as if JSF criteria for being chosen for Olympics/Worlds aren't well known and include World Standings and 2017 Worlds Top 3... if any criticism arises over it...

This periodic worry flaring up about Yuzu’s Olympic team chances being endangered if he misses Nationals is truly baffling :facepalm: Worry about him not getting a chance to test his full layout if he misses Nats, sure, but the only way he’s not getting on Olys team is if his own body prevents it...

23 minutes ago, kaerb said:

This periodic worry flaring up about Yuzu’s Olympic team chances being endangered if he misses Nationals is truly baffling :facepalm: Worry about him not getting a chance to test his full layout if he misses Nats, sure, but the only way he’s not getting on Olys team is if his own body prevents it...

I sometimes wonder if there's really any periodical worry about him not making Olympics if he misses Nationals or if it's just that twitter user being their dramatic self. 

42 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I sometimes wonder if there's really any periodical worry about him not making Olympics if he misses Nationals or if it's just that twitter user being their dramatic self. 

Maybe the twitter user saw someone who’s worrying, although personally, I haven't seen people worried about it. The tweet quoted by the user doesn’t mention such worry either. (The article quoted in the tweet simply says that he can be qualified to the Olympics without competing at Nationals.)

1 minute ago, sweetwater said:

Maybe the twitter user saw someone who’s worrying, although personally, I haven't seen people worried about it. The tweet quoted by the user doesn’t mention such worry either. (The article quoted in the tweet simply says that he can be qualified to the Olympics without competing at Nationals.)

Then, I'm more worried about that user reading comprehension tbh :xD: While it's sweet to worry for the athlete you're invested in, there's no need to stirr up drama, it stirrs itself well enough (plus if people get used to drama when he's not around, Yuzu will end up going #ExtraDrama just to make sure he's visible enough, and that...:dpooh:

37 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

:sadPooh:

O-kay, which onmyouji forgot his purification spells, and released shikis instead...

Just admit it. He is in a really bad situation now. Can you imagine anything more terrible than being injured during Olympics season? So if you try to list all difficulties he has to deal with from now, it will never be enough. He may be Worlds and Olympics Champion but he isn't the favorite anymore. It was when he accepted to withdraw from NHK that he accepted to go back to the beginning. He is precisely the one who suffers the most. Please give him some space and time. I actually hate that japanese media is with him all the time which makes him uncomfortable especially when he is having a hard time. 

1 minute ago, sweetwater said:

I guess some people are worried because there's not much news on Yuzu's current status. And imagination can lead to many things. Trust me I'm working hard to put it under control :war:

Personally I think we'll feel better if we get news about him. So there's less than 5 weeks till Nationals. A TCC skater can post something that includes him each week  :laughing:

A picture of them celebrating his birthday would do wonders :smiley-love017:

I just want him to be strong through all of this <3

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

I’ve seen it pop up a few times on twitter (there was a bit of discussion even here a little while back) — granted, only a couple of people at a time. Hopefully this puts it to rest.