General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

It feels like my heart WAS ripped outagainand i've been sighing the whole day. I am acting like a terrible employee but fuck this, i feel too sad. Someone asked me something and i swear i could hear the sadness in my voice...

I feel bad for feeling sad because i am not useful in this state (not that i can do much anyways)...

I’m the same way today

:sadPooh:

At least nobody expects me to be functional today and I’m with some friends that while not interested in FS at all are very understanding and trying to cheer me up :10742289:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Oh how I envy you!

So nice everyone really loved your swans. I’m sorry I was too tired to explain I didn’t make them so it was sort of a Seinfeld “big salad” situation.

oh that's fine. you're doing most of the work of talking to people and giving them out anyway. that's the actual hard part :P 

eta: oh yeah.......denial........he'll get better and back in no time!! :sadPooh:

11 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I’m the same way today

:sadPooh:

At least nobody expects me to be functional today and I’m with some friends that while not interested in FS at all are very understanding and trying to cheer me up :10742289:

I can hide under the "hey it's friday" thing. The actual work i have pending isn't anything urgent, more of messing around with stuff to see if i find a nice way to do something they said they'd like to do. And my brain was drained from creative juices...

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Oh how I envy you!

So nice everyone really loved your swans. I’m sorry I was too tired to explain I didn’t make them so it was sort of a Seinfeld “big salad” situation.

They got them, and you helped spread the wish and i think that's enough <3 I'm sure they will learn about the real meaning soon:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

honestly, I'm doing fine until I come across anything reminding me he was crying. I hope the boy won't blame himself too much and just focus on getting better ))):

Headline says 'When he withdrew from NHK, Hanyu cried', includes explanations about the injury, how he can still go to the Olympics and a comment from Kozuka with headline 'maybe it was more serious than he thought'. Not sure if anyone is going to do an in depth translation of that comment - lightly skimming it, seems like he's talking about how the injury will need time to recover and speculating as to why Yuzu withdrew and hoping he will rest. 

8 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

My Japanese is not good enough yet, but what I gathered from this tweet was that:

Brian (Orser) was contacted and initially they agreed to leave out 4Lz and 4Lo in the competition. Mentioned the doctor's advice after Yuzu went to the hospital.

I think they mentioned that it's similar to dislocating your shoulder, that it's easier to sprain your ankle after you've sprained it before.

1-2 weeks of rest is a must.

5 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

I think they mentioned that it's similar to dislocating your shoulder, that it's easier to sprain your ankle after you've sprained it before.

Yeah :/ I used to sprain my ankles and wrists left and right but I was a teenybopper so it healed easily. But spraining it again after it's not fully healed is incredibly easy. Wishing Yuzu a full recovery. 1-2 weeks is not so bad. Glad he didn't skate or it could have been more.

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Can i just say that i hate looking at that headline in BIG ASS LETTERING? It makes me sick...

well Japanese media LOOove drama and this is big hit for them so jackpot , you cant really skip it . . . journalism at its best ( or worse )