General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, dancingnoodles said:

Headcanon that if Yuzu were to have social media account it would be filled with this kind of selfies :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Can anyone do the age recognition thing? He looks like a teenage girl here :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

He knows his angles. This is the work of someone experienced in taking selfies. I found the fact that he was so defensive over not taking a selfie in Helsinki suspicious tbh....

6 minutes ago, robin said:

He knows his angles. This is the work of someone experienced in taking selfies. I found the fact that he was so defensive over not taking a selfie in Helsinki suspicious tbh....

To be fair, it's impossible hard to find an angle where he doesn't look good...

5 minutes ago, Anony said:

Bonus :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

c87wA8X.jpg

I think that should read "Couldn't detect any human faces". He finally broke the app

Just now, Hydroblade said:

According to him, his sleeping face is not good. So it's just a case of someone sneaking a shot when he's sleeping. 

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yes but this is a very trained angle. What I'm trying to say is, his phone might be full of selfies. Or he sends selfies to everyone. 

9 minutes ago, Xen said:

According to him, his sleeping face is not good. So it's just a case of someone sneaking a shot when he's sleeping. 

He said he looks a bit scary because one of his eyes (the left i think?) is open when he sleeps :rofl:i would still like to see that: Cause of death: Yuzuru's murderous sleeping face :smiley-laughing021:

4 minutes ago, robin said:

Yes but this is a very trained angle. What I'm trying to say is, his phone might be full of selfies. Or he sends selfies to everyone. 

Hahaha he does seem to have a lot of experience with selfies :rofl:even the way he holds the phone is an expert's grip!