General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, fluffypooh said:

I think it does influence him I hope, since it shows our appreciation of the swan program and he would know that fans like it, plus u didn't choose to send him a pooh origami so it definitely has extra meaning :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

oh gods, you gave her ideas, next up is 1000 origami poohs...

3 minutes ago, fluffypooh said:

I think it does influence him I hope, since it shows our appreciation of the swan program and he would know that fans like it, plus u didn't choose to send him a pooh origami so it definitely has extra meaning :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Hmm, actually I made swans because, like I told Tracy, I feel like a Swan is an accurate representation of him when he's skating. Also, he said once that White Legend was his favorite program and Notte Stellata marks the second time he's skated as a swan. 

Of course it's also because I personally like that program a lot but my main motivation to make the swans was thinking of him rather than my own preferences :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

oh gods, you gave her ideas, next up is 1000 origami poohs...

There's a Pooh invasion going on at every competition with all the Poohs thrown into the ice, I don't think we need to contribute with origami hahaha.

Must fill the world with swans so we have the Pooh and Notte Stellata Invasion muahahaha.

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

There's a Pooh invasion going on at every competition with all the Poohs thrown into the ice, I don't think we need to contribute with origami hahaha.

Must fill the world with swans so we have the Pooh and Notte Stellata Invasion muahahaha.

Hmm, so we should throw swan plushies instead?

39 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

The goal is to distribute them among the fans. 

To be honest, at first I didn't really think about giving the golden ones to Team Yuzu. 

But i set them apart because they felt special, and I put a lot of care in folding the golden ones: listening to music that awakened certain feelings in me, I never folded the golden ones when I didn't feel good or I was feeling angry/upset, always thinking deeply about my wish to see him happy, visualizing him smiling in February... They carry a lot of feelings. 

I thought it would be impossible to give them to Team Yuzu but one week before going I decided I would do everything I could to reach them. And it worked!

So my idea is to spread them among the fans, that way, everyone hosting a swan at home will send their good thoughts and energy to those golden swans in possession of Team Yuzu. I feel like they're all connected 💖

Please don't worry of you can't approach skaters or his team, the team already has their special golden swans, the leaders of the flock 💖 

(Also iirc Misha has a swan too? )

Reading how much thought you put into the swans,  I will do that too, put all my wishes and good thoughts into folding each and every one of my swans for him, so each swan is full of only good energy! And then distribute them to as many fans, so we can create a network of good wishes, all directed towards TCC golden swans and Yuzu. :smile: I know he'll be able to feel it.

I didn't know Misha received a swan too!

42 minutes ago, Xen said:

Well I do not think that is why. He probably just loves it the way he loves chopin and seimei. And being extra, he probably also considered how it balances out the intensity of his SP and LP, plus no one can doubt his artistry afterwards since that is what notte stellata is all about. Like chopun, seimei, notte deserves a spotlight at olys.

But if he did get inspired or confirmation due to the feral swans hydroblade made,  well, guess we can all die/cry due to happiness.

I think Yuzu really thinks so! He has said before that programs like PW and Notte Stellata bring out the best qualities in him as a skater, right? I'm sure he thinks it deserves to be at Olys! Though I think him receiving the swan reinforces his belief that it is a very well-received program.

В 25.10.2017 в 07:52, Xen сказал:

Um, though to amuse us, since a lot of us cook, bake etc, if you could cook Yuzu a meal, what would you make for him?

IF Yuzuru got three days to visit your city, and you got to be his tour guide, where would you take him and why?

I am not a great cook but I can actually make a good cheesecake :devilYuzu:

And Yuzu was lataly in my city but prefered skating rink to sightseeing :xD: But if he came to Moscow in late November/winter - we have an open skating rink at Red Square - it's very beautiful in the evening, plus two big open rinks in parks with great evening illumination - I'll definitely bring Yuzu there, think he'll like it :POOH:

So... next year's CoR maybe? :snonegai:a girl can dream :darklordyuzu:

21 час назад, Hannah сказал:

Me too. He looked quite happy and smiled so much. There was a feeling confidence and inner strength coming from him - true king!

I will always remember this competition as it also was my first one live. And I hope that there will be many more opportunities like that. This hope is keeping me from depression after coming back from Moscow. 

Also hope for new opportunities to come :smile: Form every comp I visited I have some special memories - CoR surely will have a special place in my heart forever - too many precious moments :smiley-love017: Thanks Yuzu for wonderful emotions! All that making banners and cards late at night after tons of work was surely worth it! I left a letter for him in my present - don't know if it will reach him, but I believe that it's an effort and positive vibes that counts :smile:

And despite the silver it was a really strong start of the season. Will pray for him to stay healthy :snonegai:everything else is in his power :happy:

17 часов назад, Yuazz сказал:

I can't imagine if I was Brian....... :knc_brian3:I hope Brian doesn't stressed too much. 

Yuzu,  please listen to Brian more.. I mean... Save his hair.. 

No, really, poor Brian, seeing him jumping at the boards through the whole skate, I don't know how he survived this far :xD:

16 часов назад, Danibellerika сказал:

You know, looking back on my Helsinki Pooh rain vid, Cup of Russia's makes it look kind of underwhelming in comparison. :laughing:

Really after SP it was already a great pooh-rain, but after FS it was crazy :embSwan:

16 часов назад, MrPudding сказал:

Do you think NHK, GPF and Nats will beat this.. because it is in Japan and they recently made the new rules(?) about banners and stuff. Perhaps they'll throw more flowers :laughing:

I'm super excited for Olympics but are poohs allowed to be thrown?

I think no (only at the day GPF SP I think there will be a lot of flowers :smile:). I heard that in Japan it's allowed to throw stuff only from lower stands and smb. said to me it's forbidden from behind the judges stands.

2 часа назад, Lunna сказал:

Really after SP it was already a great pooh-rain, but after FS it was crazy

Apart from those pooh-deluges (I'm sooo proud of us :biggrin:), the second moment of craziness surely was stsq with drums. It seemed that the whole arena resonated. I still can not just hear but feel by my whole body this rhythm when I close my eyes. Taking into account that Yuzu was absolutely in music and character, it really looked like he created this commanding enormous sound by some kind of spell. 

The Gala and especially its ending was also absolutely his time. The recording was the first time I saw the winners were taking pictures in the end. Sorry not sorry:facepalm:

26 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Apart from those pooh-deluges (I'm sooo proud of us :biggrin:), the second moment of craziness surely was stsq with drums. It seemed that the whole arena resonated. I still can not just hear but feel by my whole body this rhythm when I close my eyes. Taking into account that Yuzu was absolutely in music and character, it really looked like he created this commanding enormous sound by some kind of spell. 

The Gala and especially its ending was also absolutely his time. The recording was the first time I saw the winners were taking pictures in the end. Sorry not sorry:facepalm:

Seimei is a great choice for the Olympic, the music sounds amazing in the arena. I hope Yuzuru will skate last at the Olympic. 

Seimei sounds so epic on earphones, I can only imagine what it's like in an arena... (Maybe there'll be an encore at NHK Gala and I'll get to hear and see a bit of it...)

Regarding the earlier swan talk, I'm really bad at anything that requires delicacy and could never fold even a paper plane properly. But if there will be someone from PH with ready-made swans at NHK, maybe I can help with the spreading, too. (I only have a ticket for the gala, but I'll probably be around before doors open every day ^_^; Just in case I might cash in on someone's sudden misfortune). I was thinking, also, maybe take a swan each to Seimei Shrine and Yuzuruha Shrine? Though I plan to go there before the event, so not sure how that would work... (Bringing this here, since in the NHK thread we're still busy stressing out over tickets ^_^; And the atmosphere is still a bit dark lol) To increase the swan power network (and maybe if Yuzu goes there again, he'll notice PH was there :P).

And I just remembered what else I need to do before I leave... write a letter to Yuzu... :13877886:

hace 29 minutos , meoima said:

Seimei is a great choice for the Olympic, the music sounds amazing in the arena. I hope Yuzuru will skate last at the Olympic. 

I got goosebumps when I first heard those StSq drums live at ACI.