Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. Omgosh I was totally thinking about them! COVID really sucked for them because Japan stopped sending packages overseas, especially to the US, for a long long time...and that was the nail in the coffin. I really loved Ichiroya -- they were super knowledgeable experts in vintage/antique Japanese textiles, clothing, and art... and very honest, hardworking, respectful people. I think other places have cheaper items but Ichiroya's is always the most well-described. It's definitely a huge loss
  2. What do you think of getting a stream for the ISU Awards so we don't need to give them ad revenue/clicks? Because people will watch anyway even though we shouldn't....haha
  3. Haha, that old coach of hers didn't know up from down when it came to skating or jumping. So...I'm happy for her and her decision?
  4. Yeah, you can either just post it here or add it to the list! Maybe make it a different color so I can find it easily? I have so much stuff for months like october and february because that's when most of the competitions happen, but so little stuff for dry months like May and July Thanks for helping out ETA: Here's our first automated tweet
  5. you could try, and maybe i can help in 10 years after learning Japanese
  6. Wow, that's really pretty. Maybe one day it'll be translated into English. This is so sad, the COVID situation has taken out some of my favorite small businesses from around the world. They're really struggling, and many of them won't return. It is a little sad that PM magazine can't use their own images of skaters (I didn't know you needed permission from the subject to publish images you own, otherwise why would tabloids have unflattering images of anyone?), but I'm sure they don't want to get on the bad side of any skaters.
  7. I'm trying to collect one Yuzu-related event for every day of the year. I have a little over 100 (although some are repeat dates). I used a lot of sources including Wikipedia and compilations made by @kaeryth @sweetwater @dasani so thank you Does anyone have any other Yuzu-related events (doesn't have to be a record or anything, small things like "He skated to X for the first time" or even "He showed up to X competition" would be perfect)? I wonder if we could get one for all 365 days! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZTrqkyI-4LxhfGbchOh_3Mz8WX87wBktJLzf62iTABo/edit#gid=0
  8. Vote on what you want to see next week!
  9. reviving this thread lots of great (old) yuzu photos reposted lately
  10. Come join the streaming party in about 15 minutes!
  11. Why would they comment about Rika at all?
  12. I'm CRYING that someone finally stood up for Yuzu even if it's freakin Didier! Yuzu works so hard and is so clearly underscored yet everyone, skaters and coaches and federation members included would rather keep sweet than stand up to the ISU. NOBODY ever stands up for Yuzu, not even his own coach (in public). I guess Didier has nothing to lose and that's why he's talking.
  13. What was wrong about those changes? I do believe the base values for 4Lz, 4F, and 4Lo are not accurate.
  14. Congrats to Yulia, sucks that the news was leaked (I hope they don't trust the leaker anymore after this), and hope for a happy, healthy baby and mother. Gosh, she is still so young, I feel like she is still 15 and Sochi was just yesterday

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.