Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
Suggestions?
Yeah I think is a good idea, if someone makes it I can pin it somewhere :)
- The Meme Thread
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Lol I swore I saw something similar in China........it's all the floaty things, they take up so much space!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm a bit confused by this. Does he actually have such a long neck?! Hahaha
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yess. He's a natural...isn't he.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
re. Swimming: I bet he also doesn't float well, since he has such little body fat...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Haha do you think so?!?! My two favorite men ever...hehehe. I had such a crush on Anakin in high school! yes I know youre talking about baby mushroomheads but maybe I do have a type after all I need Yuzu to act in a sci-fi movie.
-
Team Japan
Yeah if not for the different backs, I'd say it's the same dress
-
Grand Prix assignments and how they work
I hope he wins GPF. I think that competition means a lot to him, even if it's not worlds or Olympics. I...am not sure that's likely? Fingers crossed, of course. I mean, the top 6 in the world is pretty clear. for Yuzuru not to make it someone like Jason Brown (7th at Worlds) would have to do better than him which seems....unlikely. Maybe one of the juniors could make a case but...still seems unlikely.
-
Team Japan
Yeah that's it!
-
Team Japan
That dress looks so familiar lol, has it been worn before? Somehow reminds me of Wakaba?
- Costumes talk
-
Suggestions?
Do you see this field?
-
Grand Prix assignments and how they work
Somehow I don't think Yuzu cares that much about GP politics? If so he wouldn't do SC so many years in a row. I dare USFSA to underscore him at SA. I'll be there with huge ass flags lol. If he goes to SC and SA...I...will be over the moon.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
He looks perfect
-
General Yuzuru Chat
It is very colorful! And bright! And looks like flashing lights doesn't it Btw, I love your avatar. I know it's seimei but he looks much younger...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
sorry but, the second one almost gave me a seizure haha
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
Yeah it's all fine. I think some people don't like it. I don't care to join that conversation either. But I think we'll deal. I don't think there's anything wrong with stating you don't like it though. It's part of the natural flow of the conversation like you said- General Yuzuru Chat
I'm sorry you were offended. It wasn't that serious!- General Yuzuru Chat
But not offended!- General Yuzuru Chat
I wasn't!- General Yuzuru Chat
Probably bc she's underage? But anyway, not that that's gonna be a real issue. I don't think Medvedeva is Yuzuru's type- General Yuzuru Chat
No need to get offended. People were just expressing their opinions, that's all.- General Yuzuru Chat
Maybe there should be a thread specifically for that type of thing - General Yuzuru Chat