Junior Skaters of 2019/20 Season

29 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

Love them <3 (same as BO who likes every Utashin post so far :P)

Do you think he wishes to coach them? He hasn't coached ice-dancers yet, and current ice-dancers rather train in Montréal, but Tracy Wilson was an ice-dancer. And their names may not be totally unknown of Japanese skaters and JSF. 0:)

9 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Do you think he wishes to coach them? He hasn't coached ice-dancers yet, and current ice-dancers rather train in Montréal, but Tracy Wilson was an ice-dancer. And their names may not be totally unknown of Japanese skaters and JSF. 0:)

Tracy Wilson does coach them. They belong to TCC

7 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

They train at TCC with Andrew Hallam, Joey Russell and Tracy. There's an ice dance section and  students are doing really well. I guess they may have some basics classes with Brian from time to time as well. Shingo, as a single skater, also has been training at TCC for a while and Brian's been a part of his coaching team. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Russian National Junior Team
pairs ice dance ladies men
Ksenia Akhanteva / Valerii Kolesov Diana Davis / Gleb Smolkin Kamila Valieva Artem Kovalev
Yulia Artemyeva / Mikhail Nazarychev Ekaterina Katashinskaya / Alexander Vaskovich Sofia Samodelkina Gleb Lutfullin
Diana Mukhametzyanova / Ilya Mironov Sofia Tyutyunina / Alexander Shustitskiy Daria Usacheva Daniil Samsonov
Anastasia Murkhotova / Dmitri Evgeniev Arina Ushakova / Maksim Nekrazov Anna Frolova Evgeny Semenenko
  Irina Khavronina / Dario Cirisano Maya Khromykh Ilya Yablokov
  Elizaveta Shanaeva / Devid Naryzhny    

reserve
Viktoria Vasilieva / Nikita Volodin Tamara Zhukova / Daniil Karpov Sofia Muravieva Georgi Kunitsa
Tatiana Kuzmina / Alexei Khvalko Angelina Lazareva / Maksim Prokofiev Valeria Shulskaya Andrei Kutovoi
Ekaterina Petushkova / Evgeny Malikov Sofia Leontieva / Daniil Gorelkin   Kirill Sarnovsky

https://www.minsport.gov.ru/2020/docs/ССК Фигурное катание на коньках 20-21.pdf

So, Viktoria Vasilieva switched to pairs and is coached by Alexei Sokolov.

I don't see Tarakanova. D:

Petrosyan is listed in novice? I thought she is age eligible to juniors?

And Davis/Smolkin are in Sambo, but with Shpilband. O_o

15 minutes ago, Paskud said:
Ksenia Akhanteva / Valerii Kolesov Diana Davis / Gleb Smolkin Kamila Valieva Artem Kovalev
Yulia Artemyeva / Mikhail Nazarychev Ekaterina Katashinskaya / Alexander Vaskovich Sofia Samodelkina Gleb Lutfullin
Diana Mukhametzyanova / Ilya Mironov Sofia Tyutyunina / Alexander Shustitskiy Daria Usacheva Daniil Samsonov
Anastasia Murkhotova / Dmitri Evgeniev Arina Ushakova / Maksim Nekrazov Anna Frolova Evgeny Semenenko

reserve
Viktoria Vasilieva / Nikita Volodin Tamara Zhukova / Daniil Karpov Sofia Muravieva Georgi Kunitsa
Tatiana Kuzmina / Alexei Khvalko Angelina Lazareva / Maksim Prokofiev Valeria Shulskaya Andrei Kutovoi
Ekaterina Petushkova / Evgeny Malikov Sofia Leontieva / Daniil Gorelkin   Kirill Sarnovsky

Thank you!

Is not Anastasia Tarakanova now too old for Juniors?

I cannot find Adelia Petrosyan's date of birth. Maybe too, she switched teams at the wrong date to take the earlier move?

Daniil Samsonov was born on July 15th, in his case switching to Senior (if his birth date had been before July 1st) would not make much sense as, at the end of last season, he had not started his teenage growth spurt. I wonder how tall he is after the confinement?

7 hours ago, Paskud said:

reserve

And Davis/Smolkin are in Sambo, but with Shpilband. O_o

I KNOW. Nikita Volodin is this boy who had Seimei program (together with his previous partner) last season.