Wedding Plans - Phase II please pop by!

Ooo can I request to marry the last fierce steps after his fall from his 2012 WC R&J 1.0 , the bielmann and the gentle let down from H&L Gpf 2016, and the "I will show you" 3A from almost standstill after Brian and Tracy tell him to go back to skating during that one practice ( either at 4cc or world, I forgot ) haha

Oh no, Yata, I didn't remember that you married 4S-3T before. I didn't want to steal your husband :roll: Sorry :(

Can we change it back?

I can marry someone else.

Yata married 4S3T to Yuzu :D

Ah yes, ok, I thought I missed something because I have to confess, I couldn't read a couple of pages on the FF during the Helsinki days. :(

I'm already engaged to his spirals (as is shown by my ava & sig :grin: ), and after careful deliberation, I shall file two more proposals to the holy church:

- Yuzu's "三、二、一、ありがとうございました——!"(3, 2, 1, thank you very much!) at the end of WTT2017 gala.

- The Yuzu from "Kenji's Room" (Kenjiの部屋, a figure skating talkshow).

omg i didn't even know this was a thing?!

shows how late to the forum fan party i am in all this stuff omg *embarrassed*

I'd reeeeeaaaaaeally wanna marry Yuzu's hairstyle in LGC...but im pretty sure that one's taken for sure >.< *sigh* ah well...!

Actually looking through the list that's not on there so you could marry it :yes:

also if someone has requested it you could just also marry it. Bigamy is fine here

Omg yes pls! That SP just kills me every time :wink: (I'm looking at you, Marseilles GPF!)

I would like to marry the serious winning face he makes before starting a winning program :s_blush (like before starting the fs of gpf 2015, even if he didn't skate yet, everybody knew he was going to win)