Team we're fewer but still good!

Since I know there are many Javier fans among Yuzuru fans, why not open one for him and all the other skaters who are with countries that don't have a complete set or at least have far fewer competitors in disciplines.

Like Ryom/Kim for example, I'm really hoping that we'll end up seeing them during the Olympic games, they're fabulous and it would be such a shame to miss them. Bychenko did great work so Israel will have 2 spots and Samarin can breathe a sigh of relief. Well done Dabin! Will we see Bet introduce that quad? The Australians are doing so well, it's amazing the progress they've made. I hope they manage to get a spot in the team event!

Sombreuil said:
James/Cipres ? I really liked them this year.

They're just divine, aren't they? If they can get consistent, they're going to be a threat.

Though admittedly, I had to watch their EX through my fingers during WTT. Glorious but uh oh.

mcq said:
Cha Jun hwan!

he is going senior, wonder which GP he will get

Huh. SC maybe? :grin:

LIM EUN SOO! Loved her since season 2015-16. Her 1st jr season was fairly great to me; hopefully she can make jgpf this year that I can get the chance to watch her in person :yay:

I think Young You is turning jr next season right? This little girl can attack when she is on. Gotta love her musicality but no tano please :whiteflag:

Great idea! Julian Zhi Jie Yee! Had an amazing Ex last season!

Oh I love Julian!

The only thing I had to cough about was his FS music this past season. When It's a Man's World started I'd groan! So please, please Julian get some good music, with a good music cut! I'm guessing he'll have both new programs as I put a spell on you SP was the one he kept from the previous season.

James/Cipres ? I really liked them this year.

:goe:

They're absolutely fabulous and I loved them the first moment I saw them at Europeans 2017. Fierce programs in both SP and FS. Inspired musical choices, too.

My new favorite lady is Laurine Lecavalier! She actually has a lot of potential :yes:. Her SP in particular this season make me fall in love :love:. Was rooting for her the whole season! I hope she keeps her SP and does well in olympic season :s_yahoo

Great idea! Julian Zhi Jie Yee! Had an amazing Ex last season!

Oh I love Julian!

The only thing I had to cough about was his FS music this past season. When It's a Man's World started I'd groan! So please, please Julian get some good music, with a good music cut! I'm guessing he'll have both new programs as I put a spell on you SP was the one he kept from the previous season.

Aargh - just couldn't get past the music- 'It's a Mans World' - shoot me now

From this 'team' I would like to add Deniss Vasiļjevs. I enjoyed his programs quite a lot and his Kiss and Cry moments this season were quite funny. Stephane Lambiel (his coach) contributes a lot to this.