Team we're fewer but still good!

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

I was talking more about those who don't go to watch but sit in front of their television sets. I think there's no doubt those who do go would know enough to focus on the men more at this point in time but for the rest of them, let us call them the general audience, especially the one in four viewers, it may be a different matter. I wouldn't be surprised if the ladies still held sway there. Of course that translates into revenue for the network(s).

I can see what you mean there. When I told a non-FS fan friend I was looking for men's Olys tickets, she was a bit surprised I wasn't aiming for the ladies'.

So yeah, for the more casual viewer, when you say Olys figure skating, or even FS in general, they would still naturally default to the ladies' events.

4 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Slight digression but here's a tiny clip of the new Australian ID pair

From what I'm seeing they will be gunning for the Olympics it seems, even if they've only been together for a short while.

Well... they really have nothing to lose so why not just go for it. hahaha

8 hours ago, katonice said:

Is it not? I haven't seen her face before since her photos are always taken from behind. She must be one of the students then?

In two last years Miki posted several photos where you can Himawari's face. Yes, that girl is one of students.

18 分ぐらい, yana said:

He play one in skit from this comedy drama. It will broadcast on 24th.

Oh I see, it’s a drama. Thank you! :thankyou: 

Looking forward to see the full story somewhere after 24th.

I think it’s a bow tie, but at first, for some reasons I imagined Javi wearing this…:pbow:

3 hours ago, sweetwater said:

From "NO ES UN SÁBADO CUALQUIERA" (I have no idea what kind of program is this...)

Apparently it's an entertainment show with music, comedic skits, talk session... so on.

Javier does have the looks and charisma to appear natural in front of the camera... :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg: