2 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

I totally understand,I actually truly want his laugh from minute 5:07 of this following video as my ring-tone,but I'm absolutely terrible with technology and I don't know if that's actually feasible...

This laugh is just too precious :loveeyes: Looks like they were having so much fun there :studsmatta:

4 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

I totally understand,I actually truly want his laugh from minute 5:07 of this following video as my ring-tone,but I'm absolutely terrible with technology and I don't know if that's actually feasible...

I... could do that :P

i use these as notification sounds:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5_erFGrsEqIeEJ0ck5BUFRmY0k

So everytime i get a facebook message i hear yuzu saying "waratte" :D 

10 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I... could do that :P

i use these as notification sounds:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5_erFGrsEqIeEJ0ck5BUFRmY0k

So everytime i get a facebook message i hear yuzu saying "waratte" :D 

oh,how i envy the ppl who are good with computers and programs and editing and all that jazz,i'm completely inept when it comes to that.if you ever rip off that laugh and you upload it onto your google drive,please let me know if it's not too much trouble,i would very much like to download it.I'm also glad that now i've learned a new Japanese word to add to my collection of 5 words that i know in that language that i so much dream to learn one day:biggrin:

On 5/23/2017 at 12:19, obscurite said:

not sure if this is the right thread to put this in but it's been 5 minutes and I'm still laughing at it so here it is :rofl: Thanks @Sportymags for the video!! (If you aren't okay with this being reposted, let me know!) 

source: twitter.com/RealSportymags

:xD::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: Like he specifically waited for the music to stop so he can sing. 

And the song:'baby hush, hush':rofl::rofl::rofl:

On 23/5/2017 at 17:19, obscurite said:

not sure if this is the right thread to put this in but it's been 5 minutes and I'm still laughing at it so here it is :rofl: Thanks @Sportymags for the video!! (If you aren't okay with this being reposted, let me know!) 

source: twitter.com/RealSportymags

I was not aware this pitch was possible after age 18...I hereby stand corrected...