Media Link Requests

4 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

That's from Fantasy on Ice 2013 in Fukuoka. Can't find the full show but here's the Yuzu bits from the show.

Hide contents

Oooh thanks! I guess there's just no uploaded full broadcast. I was also looking for a full video of 2015 FaOI in Makuhari including Yuzu's 4Lo but I haven't found any even for Kobe or Shizuoka. :sorrow:

1 minute ago, Erin said:

Oooh thanks! I guess there's just no uploaded full broadcast. I was also looking for a full video of 2015 FaOI in Makuhari including Yuzu's 4Lo but I haven't found any even for Kobe or Shizuoka. :sorrow:

I've compiled the videos that I could find in the thread below. If the full broadcast was uploaded somewhere then it's there but most of the time, people just post clips. And if I remember correctly, they didn't actually show the finale 4Lo during the Makuhari broadcast itself... only in news clips.

59 minutes ago, Toni said:

Hi guys. Some one absolutely must do us all a huge favor and translate this video conversation. This new video is of four talk-show like guys sitting around talking about Yuzu. They seem to be making fun of him in a very friendly way. Theres even a point I KNOW they're talking about the rain of Pooh bears at Pyeongchang.  

You probably missed it in the general chat because it moves too fast :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

2 minutes ago, Toni said:

Thank you so much! I just HAD to know what this was all about! I'm new to this site, so I didn't even look over there yet. I'll figure it out eventually, since Planet Hanyu looks like the place to be if you're an English speaking Yuzu fan. Thanks again!

No worries! The Gen Yuzuru thread can be a bit overwhelming with the number of posts especially if you just joined so feel free to ask for anything. Also, Welcome! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

19 minutes ago, Victoria said:

Someone has the video of the male fans shouting 'yuzuuuu!! yuzuuuu!!' when he arrived at the airport in japan?? I can't find it on the general thread :/

Are you talking about this? 

On 3/25/2018 at 12:28 AM, SparkleSalad said:

For very, very important science reasons, I'm looking for video of this moment. I think it aired on みんなのニュース on Feb 27 before he went into the studio but I'm not sure it's included in pino's upload.

Are you sure you don't mean murderous reasons >_>?