Media Link Requests

I wonder if anyone knows where I can find this NHK-E News clip that showed the joyous choreo sequence of SEIMEI?

I watched the broadcast live and it aired right after he was declared the winner, iirc. 

Sorry if it's catalogued in a really obvious place already but I'm a bit ditzy today. ^_^;

Thanks in advance!

19 minutes ago, Pearlple said:

Does anyone have a link or copy of the SOA episode with Yuzu, Nobu, Satton, Keiji etc dancing at the beginning of the video with english sub?

It was translated/subbed in 5 parts. Part 1 (then just follow through to the next parts):

Spoiler

9 hours ago, kaeryth said:

It was translated/subbed in 5 parts. Part 1 (then just follow through to the next parts):

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wow! That was fast! Arigatou!!!

By any chance do you know how many SOA episode there is of our golden boy?

On 4/7/2018 at 1:27 PM, SparkleSalad said:

I wonder if anyone knows where I can find this NHK-E News clip that showed the joyous choreo sequence of SEIMEI?

I watched the broadcast live and it aired right after he was declared the winner, iirc. 

Sorry if it's catalogued in a really obvious place already but I'm a bit ditzy today. ^_^;

Thanks in advance!

Not the whole segment but saw this on twitter...

Hello! Does anyone know where I can find the press con of 2017 4CC? I've seen clips of it (probably post-FS, with Nathan + Yuzu interactions) floating around but never the full video.

While I'm at it, here's another ask: did anyone record the pre-CWW segment with Mitsuki Sumoto? I want to see his collection of Yuzu clear files :biggrin:

Thanks!

I was about to ask for a video of JPNats 2015 fluff where Yuzu ran towards Tsuzuki-sensei, and I found this: 

I didn't see this in the translations and media index post (videos of performances and videos of documentaries) so I was wondering where we keep this or if we even do. :thanks: 

7 minutes ago, Erin said:

I didn't see this in the translations and media index post (videos of performances and videos of documentaries) so I was wondering where we keep this or if we even do. :thanks: 

You'll probably see it in this thread soon but I'm still slowly working on it...

Or I can just put it the the competition thread...

1 hour ago, eclairbook said:

Hi everyone. Would there be a making of hope and legacy anywhere? (does it even exist)? Thanks!