Media Link Requests

6 hours ago, Floria said:

This video is set to hidden, so it doesn't appear in the YT search. 

It was not me that I requested a media link but thank you to Floria  as I've been looking for this in YT for a while. The documentary's really interesting. Seeing 17yr old Yuzu talking like a real teenager, I was remembering Orser coach's interview, the part he was talking about the teenage gang - Yuzu &  Javi. Fast forward 6 years and  just look at him now, what a brilliant young adult he has become! PC podium photo is the best family photo ever, mama Brian:D I can see Yuzu's sprits hasn't changed but he has matured so much especially over this olympics.

Wherever he decides to go from here, I trust Yuzu 100% and follow wherever he takes us. His own ice shows? More competition years? (or triple OGM?) Taming Nessie? Mentoring younger skaters? As long as that is what Yuzu wants, I'd take anything!! 

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a video where they followed Yuzuru to his high school. He was sitting at his desk looking through the textbooks and saying how he doesn't know the contents (because he had been missing a lot of school)...they might have also commented on his good grades at school. Does anyone know which show this was?

Thank you in advance!!!

14 hours ago, Riceball said:

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a video where they followed Yuzuru to his high school. He was sitting at his desk looking through the textbooks and saying how he doesn't know the contents (because he had been missing a lot of school)...they might have also commented on his good grades at school. Does anyone know which show this was?

Thank you in advance!!!

Not quite sure if this is what you're looking for specifically...

Spoiler

40 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Hide contents

You have literally made my day. :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

The 20+ tabs I had up on my browser of Yuzu content I still needed to download couldn't be restored because I messed up (and I don't know what they are anymore). I'm happy I'll at least have this video for comfort.

Thank you! :bow:

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Not quite sure if this is what you're looking for specifically...

Reveal hidden contents

It's not this one unfortunately...In the video I look for he is older than shown here and wears a gray uniform. So he would have been in high school and not middle school. ((Why I remember the details but simply can't find the video anymore:4:

Thank you for the help regardlessly!

16 hours ago, Riceball said:

It's not this one unfortunately...In the video I look for he is older than shown here and wears a gray uniform. So he would have been in high school and not middle school. ((Why I remember the details but simply can't find the video anymore:4:

Thank you for the help regardlessly!

Ah... I think you might be talking about Future of Tohoku? Subbed video here.

Spoiler