Suggestions?

36 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Hm, I guess nothing of just general videos...we have ones for fancams.

I think you could start one in the translations and media subforum :) 

Hmm maybe I will :)  

I hope admins/mods can keep the forum simple,maybe split the section into Community Longue, Yuzuru Hanyu, Non-YH and Off topic. Don't evolve the forum to a more complicated one,we barely have 2 pages for each sub-forum so why all this split up?...

28 minutes ago, Gingers said:

we barely have 2 pages for each sub-forum so why all this split up?...

We're trying to come up with a better structure. However, i'd like to remind you that this forum is pretty new, so of course there's not a big amount of topics on each section. The "split" has nothing to do with the amount of topics but with how we can organize the topics so everyone knows where to post/look for threads.

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

We're trying to come up with a better structure. However, i'd like to remind you that this forum is pretty new, so of course there's not a big amount of topics on each section. The "split" has nothing to do with the amount of topics but on how we can organize the topics so everyone knows where to post/look for threads.

does it mean the forum will change everytime admin/mod unable to categorize a certain topic? how many FS competition that we follow anyway?

the one that PH users interested,maybe 10 competition...a year?

The threads will probably fill up quite rapidly once the season begins.  It's good to have things split up so that we can find them easily and consolidate later if necessary.  The old place was a pain to search.  The forum is only 2 months old - you're all doing a marvellous job- thank you.

Just now, Gingers said:

does it mean the forum will change everytime admin/mod unable to categorize a certain topic? how many FS competition that we follow anyway?

No, this means we are trying to come up with a structure that prevents confusions with the users about where they should post their topic or where they should look for a particular thread. 

And although this is a Yuzuru Hanyu forum, we welcome fans of other skaters too who also like Yuzu, so we aren't going to follow just the competitions and events where Yuzu is present.

1 minute ago, Gingers said:

The idea is that we can follow any competition and so increase our competence. And 10 competitions a year is a LOT 

8 minutes ago, Gingers said:

I see what you mean, but I think @gladi @Yatagarasu @meoima have some plans for building out some of the subforums, particularly knickknacks, igloo world, the two competitions forums, and skating references... :) 

1 minute ago, Fay said:

The idea is that we can follow any competition and so increase our competence. And 10 competitions a year is a LOT 

That's the point here,if 10 competition considered alot then it only take half of a page.Why bother to create separate sub-forum?

Just now, Gingers said:

That's the point here,if 10 competition considered alot then it only take half of a page.Why bother to create separate sub-forum?

Hm, it's not really about the quantity of the topics but where people will want to search for them first. 

Just now, Gingers said:

Well, since 10 competitions haven't happened yet and haven't taken half a page, I'm not quite sure I understand your meaning. 

Competitions start pretty soon. Anyone who want to watch them online and comment them is welcome to do it in the planet. And we do hope they find new subforums a convenient place for this.