Suggestions?

Back when I am on other gaming forums, there is a function to "add to favourite" certain threads/comments from posters. Users can find their list of "favourites" on their own personal page.

I think this function may come in handy in the future when there are more posts. (of course other features suggested above should come first for sure! :pbow)

Back when I am on other gaming forums, there is a function to "add to favourite" certain threads/comments from posters. Users can find their list of "favourites" in their own personal page.

I think this function may come in handy in the future when there are more posts. (of course other features suggested above should come first for sure! :pbow)

Ohh yes yes I thought about this too ^^ it would be great if we can "bookmark" some posts (like "love" at twitter)

Guest turquoiseblue
Back when I am on other gaming forums, there is a function to "add to favourite" certain threads/comments from posters. Users can find their list of "favourites" in their own personal page.

Ohh yes yes I thought about this too ^^ it would be great if we can "bookmark" some posts (like "love" at twitter)

I like this idea, too!

Guest turquoiseblue

Thank you for adding the image credit option for avatar and signature :goe: It's important to show that Planet Hanyu is a good place where people give credit and show respect for the works of others.

My Robin avatar image is not mine but is under a CC0: Public Domain License so I believe it is OK to use it here without giving credit.

Thank you again to the admin team for the great work!

Btw is that you above my post, narcissa? About the only regular of the old fanfest that I wasn't able to find here, but the ava is the same...

Haha yes It's me :pbow: I didn't really like my username on the FF and this was a good opportunity to change it :space:

I loved your old username so much, and I confess: I always thought about you when I saw 'Narcisa Cup' lol :space:

hehe thank you ^^ it's actually from harry potter *embarrassed* I just thought it wasn't related to Yuzu enough ^^ and i use it a lot so it's kind of recognizable when someone googles it (but not as much as others)

Guest turquoiseblue
The forum keeps logging me out on its every few minutes. I've no problem logging back in, but I wonder if it's only me having this glitch.

I have no problem so far.

The forum keeps logging me out on its every few minutes. I've no problem logging back in, but I wonder if it's only me having this glitch.

I have no problem so far.

Now that I complained, it stopped. :)

you can also use the center bbcode to center your title:

Competition Results:

[table][tr][td]Competition[/td][td]SP[/td][td]FS[/td][td]Total[/td][/tr][/table]

Is it possible to align the table to the left? I tried the code [table=align left] but seems this didn't do the trick. Thanks!

Competition Results:

[table][tr][td]Competition[/td][td]SP[/td][td]FS[/td][td]Total[/td][/tr][/table]

Is it possible to align the table to the left? I tried the code [table=align left] but seems this didn't do the trick. Thanks!

ok it should be left centered by default now

Competition Results:

ok it should be left centered by default now

Thanks!

I think the (white/brackground) spacing between each posts should clear wider/ clearer and easier to spot. It makes for a cleaner, more organised presentation, and prevents pages from looking 'clustered' bc there's seemingly no break between the ramblings :laugh: especially when one's scrolling down fast to find a specific post

I am having a problem with topic subscription, as in I never subscribe to any topic, but I notice that if I posted more than 3 times in a topic, I am automatically subscribed to that topic. Is that the default setting? How do I change it?

Thank you!