2018/19 Coaching changes

6 minutes ago, Lilona said:

They called her liar, that she betrayed Etheri and staff and that they were right that she is an ephitomy of evil

I thought they love her. Are they her fans or haters?

3 minutes ago, LucyH said:

Yes get that money! Financial independence is key... 

Alina may want to move too but her career has just begun-- she is still not rich enough to support herself. Just a thought.

5 minutes ago, Huiqi said:

Alina may want to move too but her career has just begun-- she is still not rich enough to support herself. Just a thought.

Yeah I don't think Alina's family is very well off... I don't think Zhenya's family is rich either but they appear to be upper middle class? Plus she's had more years competing and winning internationally and doing shows. Get that endorsement money Zhenya! I think it helps that she is naturally more exuberant and speaks English and has developed lots of international friendships

1 minute ago, Attackontitan said:

I can see Janny benefiting alot from watching yuzuru jump for better mental image. I wonder how Yuzuru can benefit with having Janny as a new training mate. Maybe she will motivate him to do more tano jumps? 😂😂 

Im so afraid Yuzu would acquire wrong mental images from Medvedeva's jumps. 

6 minutes ago, Huiqi said:

Im so afraid Yuzu would acquire wrong mental images from Medvedeva's jumps. 

1 thing I do look foward to is that Janny and Boyang are both social media friendly so they may post more pictures of yuzuru on instagram more often which means we get to see him more often :LOL:

I doubt he will watch her jumps that much. She is consistent, not technically awe inspiring on individual jumps. Only boyang would inspire gawking. And please, yuzu has one rippon and that is enough because it made a statement as opposed to flinging arms in the air at every opportunity. Yuzu has bigger fish to fry. 

21 minutes ago, LucyH said:

Yeah I don't think Alina's family is very well off... I don't think Zhenya's family is rich either but they appear to be upper middle class? Plus she's had more years competing and winning internationally and doing shows. Get that endorsement money Zhenya! I think it helps that she is naturally more exuberant and speaks English and has developed lots of international friendships

25 minutes ago, Huiqi said:

Maybe Zhenya has always wanted to move, but of course it was not the right time and she didn't have money then...but now she must have sponsors just like Yuzu has ANA? 

ETA: Yeah, and the ice shows in Japan must pay quite decently? However, Alina might not have much apart from state funding...yet. 

1 час назад, Huiqi сказал:

I thought they love her. Are they her fans or haters?

I talked abt haters. Her fans for now a little confused and don't know is it good. Bcs Eteri with all what said and say in her adress is still hands down the best women FS coach in Russia.

Zheny fans don't see to whom she can move in Russian and hardly can believe rumor abt Orser. Bcs no major Rus FS is training overseas. Russian pride etc.

16 minutes ago, Attackontitan said:

1 thing I do look foward to is that Janny and Boyang are both social media friendly so they may post more pictures of yuzuru on instagram more often which means we get to see him more often :LOL:

Hahaha! I also want Yuzu to get mental image of the quad lutz from Boyang! 

Rumor has it that Eteri wanted Zhenya to retire. And bcs of that she was so supportive and talked abt two golds and like it was Zhenya's last chance. It's rumor between rus fans so be aware. But I think it make some sense.

I'm kind of a little sad for my favorite ladies skater if Zhenya's move to TCC is true because it will mean less likelihood of my favorite moving there as rumored to be. It's a selfish emotion.

However, at the end of the day I still wish her the best and much success because she is a great and smart athlete.

OT: Seeing Yuzu compete with her at Galas in jumping is fun, but I'm not hoping for it to continue at TCC. Yuzu's level is a lot different from Zhenya's.