2018/19 Coaching changes

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

:rofl:

Tomorrow in TCC news, Wakaba joins them too because Brian saw there were too many guys so thought, why not one more! 

(I am joking, before anyone takes me seriously as having any info)

I *am* a bit bitter about that rumor apparently not coming true tho. I want Wakaba to have everything she wants, especially 3A. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I love Jason, i dearly love him, but this is just...too much.

We all know how judges dont like the monopoly game in FS. They want diversity. I’m afraid someone in TCC won’t get the pcs boost we’ve expected.

at this rate I cannot imagine TCC to remain a safe heaven anymore :/ 

At this rate, I won't surprise if Shoma move to Orser. Yuzuru feel its too crowd for him and move to Raf. Nathan see it and decide to skip Yale to move to Eteri :rofl:

(joking ofcourse)

43 minutes ago, Katt said:

Training mate is totally more than just some cute moment/interection and praise in front of media. I think people take Yuzuru and Javi's situation as a standard and expect thing can only go that way. Just a imagine Yuzuru, boyang, jason, Junhwan in the same warm up group, its actually can happen soon at 4CC19. How they gonna give all skater equal attention, I dont know. Imagine Yuzuru does well at the same comp but Jason doesn't, oh all the drama from US media. I'm curious to see some of US fans reaction :popcorn:. They praise Jason as a god of artistry and shade Yuzuru and Javi as only jumper  with reputation score for a long time

I also have a feeling that Brian think Yuzuru won't go to 2022 and will retire soon, or Yuzuru give him some hints. I don't worried about Yuzuru as you said, he's at a very special point of his carrer.

Also, at this rate, i don't see Javi will be back to TCC for another EU title

Considering what he said recently, I can be sure he doesn't have intention to continue until 2022 at the moment. Maybe in the ( near) future, something would happen and he might change his mindset but now his plan is competing one more season and seeing how things go. But I wouldn't be surprised if he fixed his retirement plan after next season.

4 minutes ago, cirelle said:

I *am* a bit bitter about that rumor apparently not coming true tho. I want Wakaba to have everything she wants, especially 3A. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I'm a pretty impartial observer in all of this, as not counting Yuzuru, I'm not too invested in anyone here. Jason and Boyang more than the other two, that's sure, but no where near Yuzuru levels. 
So if there is one thing that I'm truly miffed about, then that's exactly that. No Wakaba. Sigh. Who knows, knock on wood, in may turn out better like this for her, what with this crowded house. 

10 minutes ago, wpisces said:

Considering what he said recently, I can be sure he doesn't have intention to continue until 2022 at the moment. Maybe in the ( near) future, something would happen and he might change his mindset but now his plan is competing next seasson and seeing how things go. 

Well he's taking season by season to see how its goes and its a right mindset for him at this point. No one can know his intention, yes, even his coaches. His original plan was retire after 2018 and he changed his mind about it. Thats prove he can change his mind again. If he aim for 2022, I think its what he himself want and no training mate could have enough influence to affect to his decision. His health will be the key for any decision in upcoming years. 

5 minutes ago, Katt said:

His health will be the key for any decision in upcoming years. 

Mhm, I think this is the truth of it.

If it doesn't get to be truly problematic, I can actually see him going the full quad. But at the same time, I am not expecting it, as Yuzuru and injuries, and well, we all know the history. But if his health holds, I am certainly not going to be guessing about which way he jumps.

Yuzuru is an odd duck, in the best of ways, but an odd duck. 

13 minutes ago, Katt said:

Well he's taking season by season to see how its goes and its a right mindset for him at this point. No one can know his intention, yes, even his coaches. His original plan was retire after 2018 and he changed his mind about it. If he aim for 2022, I think its what he himself want and no training mate could have enough influence to affect to his decision. 

He said  recently he wanted to compete a little more. Maybe he doesn't want his fans to expect too much and feel upset if he retires earlier than they expect because at the moment  his plan is a short term one. And yes, we don't know his intention. Even neither does he. 

Bottom line is that he could jump in a number of directions - ATM he seems to be keen on 4A and continuing to compete, but injury or discovering some new big interest and who knows what he might do.  I think he loves to skate and to compete and for the time being that's what he'll do.  I don't think he would derive the same satisfaction from shows the way Nobu seems to.

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Mhm, I think this is the truth of it.

If it doesn't get to be truly problematic, I can actually see him going the full quad. But at the same time, I am not expecting it, as Yuzuru and injuries, and well, we all know the history. But if his health holds, I am certainly not going to be guessing about which way he jumps.

Yuzuru is an odd duck, in the best of ways, but an odd duck. 

Boy really has a bad luck with injuries. I'm still sad whenever I think about what happen at NHK, even after his 2nd OGM :cry: For sure, we won't see him push himself that hard like it was at this Oly or even Boston.

1 minute ago, wpisces said:

He said  recently he wanted to compete a little more. Maybe he doesn't want his fans to expect too much and feel upset if he retires earlier than they expect because at the moment  his plan is a short term one. And yes, we don't know his intention. Even neither does he. 

That's why I think I should appreciate him more and cherish every competition. I'm so excited to see his new programs, the music, the theme, the costumes....:bliss-smiley: