Team Canada

On 7/24/2021 at 5:01 AM, Anni said:

Bit rough around the edges. I think he needs to pay more attention to some of the basics like leg and arm extension and so on. He has great lines in the Ina Bauer but some of his positions in spins and spirals and stuff look really unfinished. Also, looks like he bulked up since last year and that it's causing him some challenges on the ice. 

Still though, lots of promise there. 

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

They survived:2thumbsup:. Can't say I blame him for being freaked out, though. The weather was pretty unsettled there for about a week. 

It was kind of funny how he edited the video on the weather part. I felt like I was watching a movie😅.

So, not sure if I got it right, but he said something about the challenger series and that he has to wait to know where he will go/or if he will go. That means its not clear where he will compete at this point and its not his decision? Shouldn't it be clear as Challenger starts before the Grand Prix?

10 hours ago, Faithyu said:

It was kind of funny how he edited the video on the weather part. I felt like I was watching a movie😅.

So, not sure if I got it right, but he said something about the challenger series and that he has to wait to know where he will go/or if he will go. That means its not clear where he will compete at this point and its not his decision? Shouldn't it be clear as Challenger starts before the Grand Prix?

He knows he's doing one, but Skate Canada decides which one they'll send him to. And that hasn't been decided yet.

• 2 weeks later...