Proposed changes for next season

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hey, Yuzu's costume choice has always been on point as far as I'm concerned! The only slightly off one was zingerstrawberry, but he did look nice in it at Ciontu so...

At least he's original! But not too original (Yellow Turandot coff coff). 

Is the all-black costume... balletic? 

The all black costume is....masculine - see 2010 OG.

I have no idea who brought that rule in or when it was introduced but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if USFSA was behind it and it was aimed at the likes of Rudy Galindo or Johnny Weir.

I wouldn't worry - can't see anyone  ( except possibly Guarise) taking up the option.

Now what would be a good idea is trousers for ladies - does it still have to be a dress or unitard?

43 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I vote to add a new Program Component: Costume choice. Now see Nathan Chen's PCS finally dropping! :10814716:

Really?

If 'ballet arms' can be all PCS, black and white outfit that looks like a strange skeleton that stuck its head through a keyhole will become the heights of artistic interpretation of music through costume. Represents the unlocking of the human soul and the artist within, shedding skin and body and becoming pure spirit and one with the universe.

Yep. That's it.

1 minute ago, hoodie axel said:

Oh, come on, not ALL ballet arms. Only the sexy ones.

Oh true. That is true.

All we need is a King Lear programme with sexy ballet arms, in black and white tights. That is the true pinnacle of the sport. And the art.

Goodness I hope it's just a silly made-up joke and doesn't have an actual source that;s anybody in the industry! It's just because they said the whole PCS judging by individual components part is in the ethics or something so doesn't have to be in teh rules and they don't want to put it in the rules, we joked around that of course now sexy ballet arms will be all PCS. :laughing: Don't take it seriously! 

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hey, if you listen to US commentaries of the competitions, you will know that it might have been a real quote... 

That is sadly true, there's no guarantee that they won't in all seriousness say the kind of things we grumble about when we're disgruntled and annoyed. What a sad state of things.