Team Russia

28 minutes ago, Fay said:

How about this take on Eteri? She's with her daughter, Diana Davis

Oooh that's a gorgeous photo! For me, Eteri really is a beautiful woman. 
Also whoa, Diana has grown! She's a young lady now.

8 hours ago, Fay said:

Ksenia Stolbova and Fyodor Klimov are getting their short program choreographed by Pasquale Camerlengo and their long program by Marie-France Dubreuil.

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20170606/1121421248.html

They're in Montreal now working on their LP, then they're going to the US to work with Pasquale.

Ohh Marie-France! now that's interesting. I wonder what they'll end up with. 

14 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Zhenya has arrived to Novogorsk

She looks nice but super tired!

I also thought that she looks tired. I think the photo was taken at the end of the day after practice. 

Now all team Tutberidze is there. I also saw Misha Ge and Maxim Kovtun instagram photos from Novogorsk today. I hope that they all have good time there. They need some positive moments in between hard training and pressure that comes with next season expectations.

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

I also thought that she looks tired. I think the photo was taken at the end of the day after practice. 

Now all team Tutberidze is there. I also saw Misha Ge and Maxim Kovtun instagram photos from Novogorsk today. I hope that they all have good time there. They need some positive moments in between hard training and pressure that comes with next season expectations.

Is she done with graduation exams or are they yet to come? With that and training, plus all the traveling she did which was more than just a regular holiday, I am not surprised she is out of it a bit. 

Oh and Misha is there too? Huh. But I bet that'll please Zhenya and indeed, give them some fun times!

32 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Is she done with graduation exams or are they yet to come? With that and training, plus all the traveling she did which was more than just a regular holiday, I am not surprised she is out of it a bit. 

Oh and Misha is there too? Huh. But I bet that'll please Zhenya and indeed, give them some fun times!

She's got to be doing them still, but she's sure to have her own schedule. They're in full swing now, I think.