Team Russia

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

According to Plush she injured herself during training and it's a small injury. There is a contradiction or something was lost in the translation, because Buyanova said her injury is serious (but she admitted that she barely spoke to her since last summer).

Uhh, what a mess this is becoming. I am inclined to believe Plushy on this one especially considering she's doing the show.

Even with that though, I think the chances of her return don't look particularly good to me, and not because of the injury. I am really not sure she wants to return in the first place.

Well, she looks fab! Those legs....

Ahem. Yes.

Lazukin says, if I've got this right, please help, Misha did his SP, it's a flamenco and he's doing 2 quads in the short and 3 quads in the free (4Lo & 2x4T), that is going to be a classical one. 

There is a much longer interview (bits above are from it) with both Lazukin and Tukt, yes in Russian.

9 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Well, she looks fab! Those legs....

Ahem. Yes.

Lazukin says, if I've got this right, please help, Misha did his SP, it's a flamenco and he's doing 2 quads in the short and 3 quads in the free (4Lo & 2x4T), that is going to be a classical one. 

There is a much longer interview (bits above are from it) with both Lazukin and Tukt, yes in Russian.

Yep. And Tuk says she's been dealing with injuries now. Lazukin says he's also trying to jump 4S.

And they seem to be an item.

22 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yes, I was wondering if my impression was wrong! :laughing:

It's also interesting, the bit about PChiddy and quads etc. I think this conversation is going to continue until next season when they introduce the new rules. 

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, I was wondering if my impression was wrong! :laughing:

It's also interesting, the bit about PChiddy and quads etc. I think this conversation is going to continue until next season when they introduce the new rules. 

I'll look at that bit tomorrow! :) I'll translate the gist of it then, if someone doesn't do it before me.

15 hours ago, Fay said:

For ages. I started following FS in 2014 and one of the first facts I learned about Lazukin (who was in Jr. circuit back then) was "he is Liza's bf".

12 minutes ago, Dara said:

For ages. I started following FS in 2014 and one of the first facts I learned about Lazukin (who was in Jr. circuit back then) was "he is Liza's bf".

That's a pretty stable relationship for the FS world!

On 5/29/2017 at 11:37, Fay said:

a stunning professional picture of Anna Pogo

10693564.jpg

It comes from this studio https://www.instagram.com/max_photovideo/

This is great! Sometimes I think the makeup she wears detracts from her natural beauty than enhances it. Gorgeous girl. 

On 5/29/2017 at 12:40, Fay said:

er.... ermm... Elena Radionova enjoying her vacation in the Maldives

uzIVHcgfyLQ.jpg

https://vk.com/elena_radionova

If ya got it, flaunt it!  

Going back to Tuk-Lazukin interview: they review the previous season, the way they've been dealing with issues like skates and injuries. Tuk says she's going to enter the Olympic season like any other season, not getting overnxious or overexercising, but just doing her thing and trying to be as consistent as possible. They both also spoke about their programs, who choreographed them: Tuk by Adam Solya, Lazukin by Misha Ge. Lazukin is planning 5 quads over the three programs.

Tuk reiterated what Patrick Chan said about quads - the same concern that stuffing programs with quads results in skating getting less refined and beautiful and interesting. It can also cause injuries.

They also spoke about how important their mutual support was for each other. And their differences - he's a calm one, she's dynamic.

And they aren't quite sure about their future career in case of r****ment - becoming a coach doesn't seem very alluring, as far as I can see.

And they're planning to go to Thailand for a holiday.