Team Russia

I forgot now what precise number we're talking about but Misha had a huge number of requests for choreography, had to turn some skaters down. It's good to see him with Mishin's group, I think he can help out nicely there.

And in other news, Zhenya posted from the airport, so she may be off for her vacation! She deserved it all right.

I forgot now what precise number we're talking about but Misha had a huge number of requests for choreography, had to turn some skaters down. It's good to see him with Mishin's group, I think he can help out nicely there.

And in other news, Zhenya posted from the airport, so she may be off for her vacation! She deserved it all right.

The girl's got her exams soon - she clearly needs a break before that!

The fact that she's still juggling between school and skating, and has already dominated the field in absolute power for 2 whole seasons ever since she turned senior is mind-boggling :bow: :bow: this girl has the spirit of a winner :bow:

Is this like, graduation exams for high-school, in order to graduate?

Yep. They do matter if you go on to get a higher education - the results of these exams will determine where you can apply.

Though Zhenya being Zhenya, she doesn't have to worry about these things - usually top athletes get into an academy of physical culture and sport and train to be coaches or something. Unless they want something very different.

Yep. They do matter if you go on to get a higher education - the results of these exams will determine where you can apply.

Though Zhenya being Zhenya, she doesn't have to worry about these things - usually top athletes get into an academy of physical culture and sport and train to be coaches or something. Unless they want something very different.

Ah, I see, thanks. That's efficient, and very stressful! I'll cross my fingers for her.

And yes, that sort of thing is pretty common I think, though at least there it's sports; in some places they have a free pass for anything they choose, which personally annoys me to no end.

I hope we'll get new pictures from Kyoto. I wish she can really rest and relax and just have fun. However this girl already said that she has several hours of exercising each day even on vacation :hachimaki:

usually top athletes get into an academy of physical culture and sport and train to be coaches or something.

Right. According to one of her latest interviews that's exactly her plans for future studies. That's funny though that she's still a school girl. Sometimes we forget about her age )))

Anna Pogoriliya is rumoured to be working in Detroit working on her new program(s?) with Camerlengo.

I kind of wished she would work with Mishe Ge again. But Camerlengo choreography was always very beautiful and can perfectly fit her.

Scientists say human teleportation is 'possible' so can we just get already to the next season???