Introductions

Hydroblade

Hi!

I’m from the U.S. and I discovered Yuzuru Hanyu a little over a month ago through social media, and I was quickly intrigued (as one is).

I was directed to Planet Hanyu by a helpful member of this community and have quickly fallen in love with the respect and kindness people have here.

On 3/22/2023 at 3:48 PM, Celestia17 said:

Hello! I'm a new fan who has been lurking here for about a month. I live in Canada and have quickly gone down the rabbit hole of all the Yuzuru content out there, been a blast so far!

1 hour ago, KosKoltrast13 said:

Hi!

I’m from the U.S. and I discovered Yuzuru Hanyu a little over a month ago through social media, and I was quickly intrigued (as one is).

I was directed to Planet Hanyu by a helpful member of this community and have quickly fallen in love with the respect and kindness people have here.

Welcome to Planet Hanyu! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :7938863:  I hope you’ll feel at home here and do not hesitate to ask anything in the General Yuzuru Chat! :67638860:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I became a member a couple weeks ago but I'd like to introduce myself! I'm 28  from the US and I've been a fan of Yuzuru Hanyu since Sochi! Thank you so much for having this place for fans. It's so awesome to be here! ❤️🪽⛸️

Hello, I have been lurking on this forum for a long time now and am finally posting (just so I can go watch the videos again, I'll admit it).  I discovered Yuzuru during the Beijing Olympics and naturally became obsessed. I also started learning figure skating myself around that time which has also been amazing. 

24 minutes ago, howlpendragon said:

yuzuru hanyu is the reason I got into skating, too bad i didn't discover him sooner :(

Hail, fellow Diana Wynn Jones fan! 
Everyone, welcome to the Planet, it was really nice to read what you had to say! 

Hello! I'm a rather old fan (since 2014who has been lurking here for many years, created an account one year and a half ago but decided to start writing something only now (the effects of a procrastination and shyness) :ninja: Yuzu is the reason behind me getting into the figure skating at all (and setting my standards so high for all the other skaters). I'm fully invested in Yuzu's pro career but still keep an eye on other disciplines and everything that is happening in there. Great to finally write something in here :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been lurking in here since December 2021, I joined a couple of days after Jnats but never actively interacted. Today is the day: hello everyone!
This lurker has a name, Giorgia, and has the same age as Yuzu - just one month and some days older than him. I'm Italian, working in Hungary but moving soon to Germany - my life is chaos and Yuzu's programs are what I watch for peace of mind. 

I fell down the rabbit hole, head first, during Worlds21. I knew him, cause I was the occasional watcher during Olympics, but I was the occasional watcher because of Carolina Kostner - my childhood hero, she was and still is so beautiful on ice that I just had to stop and watch whenever I caught her on TV. 
I saw Yuzu skating LMEY (Robbie Williams is one of my favourite artist) and took the bait and went to Youtube. First video was Notte Stellata, you can imagine the rest! (´つヮ⊂)

Okay, this is starting to look like an essay so I will stop here. (〃ω〃)
Ciao ciao! (The answer to THE question is yes!)

• 2 weeks later...