Team Japan

24 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

probably random post but i just need to say i think team japan has the most fancy and prettiest costumes

example: yuzu, shoma, marin, mao, etc.

other skaters can learn a thing or two from them...  looking at the pretty costumes are a real treat!

Oh, Yuzu looks like a king in his SEIMEI costume and Shoma is so cute in his blue LP costume! They have really beautiful ones this season, and the girls too! What I dont really like is Kaori's dress for LP ... I know is suited for Amelie but ... no

12 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Oh, Yuzu looks like a king in his SEIMEI costume and Shoma is so cute in his blue LP costume! They have really beautiful ones this season, and the girls too! What I dont really like is Kaori's dress for LP ... I know is suited for Amelie but ... no

I think if I had to choose, I prefer Kaori's green dress from FaOI than the one she is wearing now. Neither is a dress I like per se but at least the one she used in the shows had a better shade of green and more detail. 

11 hours ago, kaeryth said:

... and she has cup of disaster next against Mai, Wakaba, and Alina.

10 hours ago, xeyra said:

According to this article, and as translated by @yude at GS, Marin will go to China directly and have 3 days off training for treatment, and planning to be on ice in official practice on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday.

Oh no, Marin. Speedy recovery! And please, please take it easy.