Team Japan

Just now, katonice said:

I just saw this too and I thought I read incorrectly... 8??!

I assume 8 in total between SP and FS, not all in the FS. I think......? I hope? :13877886:

Shoma's been loving that 4T too, BTW! 

First part of show - SP: 4T 4T 3A

Second part of show - FS: 4T 4T 4T 4T 3A 4T 3A 3S

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I assume 8 in total between SP and FS, not all in the FS. I think......? I hope? :13877886:

Shoma's been loving that 4T too, BTW! 

First part of show - SP: 4T 4T 3A

Second part of show - FS: 4T 4T 4T 4T 3A 4T 3A 3S

Lol wow he's really trying to practice that 4T. How many days is FOI? Wonder if he'll do the same layout for the next shows. 

1 minute ago, katonice said:

Lol wow he's really trying to practice that 4T. How many days is FOI? Wonder if he'll do the same layout for the next shows. 

I guess it's a way to do stamina training, while stabilizing that 4T more and more. Or, actually, his 4T has become so stable it works as his go to jump for stamina training. 

Seems like a cross between a blue version of his old Turandot costume with his 2014 SP costume. I like it, though I know he's going to have illusion mesh in that v-line and I'm going to bitch about it when we see better pictures, because I always bitch about illusion mesh. 

Just now, xeyra said:

Seems like a cross between a blue version of his old Turandot costume with his 2014 SP costume. I like it, though I know he's going to have illusion mesh in that v-line and I'm going to bitch about it when we see better pictures, because I always bitch about illusion mesh. 

The V-line looks a bit too deep for me right now, but maybe with a more HD photo it will look better for me.