Team Japan

Programs at The Ice

Kaori's SP costume: similar to Mai's dress! Kobe sisters :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

Shoma's costume: this isn't his final costume of course  (I hope  :smiley-scared008:)

@Murieleirum right now the FS does look intense, from the pics :biggrin: waiting to see the video tho!

no comments from fans about how it was?

Marin's SP dress: this doesn 't really scream 7 nation army to me :13877886: I suppose it could fit the less badass version she chose. I wanted her to try badass tho :sad4:

EDITED for double posting (that's what happeNs when one tries multitasking watching a broadcast, following twitter and posting on two threads LOL

2 hours ago, LadyLou said:
Shoma's costume: this isn't his final costume of course  (I hope  :smiley-scared008:)

@Murieleirum right now the FS does look intense, from the pics :biggrin: waiting to see the video tho!

no comments from fans about how it was?

I need a video! I have like a 1% of hope within me, because Moonlight Sonata is so soft... so silent... it would be a crime if Shoma were to skate to it without giving certain nuances to it... 

Guest turquoiseblue

Congratulations to Rinka Watanabe on winning the Minto Summer Skate :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Videos

SP: 3Lz+3T<<, FCSp3, StSq3, 3F!, CCoSp4, 2A, LSp4

Spoiler

FS: 3Lz+3T, 3A<<(fall), LSp4, 2A+3T, 3Lz+2T+2Lo, 3F!, ChSq1, 3Lo, StSq3, 3S, FSSp4, CCoSp4

The video is partially muted. 

Spoiler

Shingo Nishiyama was 10th with a total of 142.51 points. 

FS: 3F+3T<, 3A<<, 3Lz, CCoSp4, 2A+2T, 3Lo(fall), 3F,(fall) CSSp4, 1Lo, StSq3, FCSp2

Spoiler

Results & Protocols