Team Japan

I am happy that Kaori is going. She deserved it.

I love Wakaba and hoped for her to go, but Kaori is on a roll and Wakaba does tend to make these little mistakes her and there. I hope she will do well at worlds. She might even win it as I suspect some of her main competitors will not go.

And congrats to Satoko as well:0006::0006:

I also loved the battle for the last spot with men. Such an enjoyable competition.

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:sadPooh:

Ahh this made me cry in public :sadPooh:

It sucks but Wakaba is strong and will come back stronger. This season was a lot of pressure for her but good news is it doesn't get much harder than this. Hopefully she'll learn how to handle it with this experience under her belt.

So insane to think she's only 16. She seems so mature. 

While I'm heartbroken for her, I do understand the decision. This transparency is good for the sport...do well at nationals and you will be selected. It feels much more motivating this way.

Wakaba will go and slay at worlds.

I was there to see Ladies FS.  I really wanted Wakaba to get the spot, but that Salchow :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

She did her best despite her injury.

Yes, Wakaba.  You are right. Tomorrow will come whatever may happen.

Tomorrow is another day.  NEVER GIVE UP ! :yes2: 

The Nationals always makes me cry. 

Especially Sota's improvement was really moving, even without quads or 3A.

Good luck for every skater after this :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Google translate: Rika's flower is rose; in flower language is it means beauty. Skating in this Nationals from the previous season was not seen without tears. Especially in the short, big flowers bloomed in the rink. I appreciate the miracle we could meet for such acting. And I want you to be beautiful more than now and shine next season. Like this rose ...

Google translate: Marin's flower is Anemone; in flower language means 'I believe in you and wait'.  It seems that this season was getting crushed by expectation. Still I think that it was Nationals who challenged [you] to have strong feelings. I want to wait to see her full smile again on this rink. In addition to being able to bloom...

Google translate: Mai is a cornflower; in flower language it means 'graceful'. After all, she is supple.  Watching her free, I felt the river flows quietly and fierce at times, and her skating that makes such a glide showed hope to us watching. Mai, who can glide like that will show the best dance on the four continents ...

Google translate: Wakaba's flower is German iris; in flower language it means passion. Like her fire and feelings over this year burning on a cold rink, it was hot and powerful as it led to skating that remains in our heart.. Surely more strongly and beautifully dancing! Passion of such at world championships!

Google translate: Kaori's flower is Rapeseed; in flower language it means brightness. It is because there was nervousness in her skating this time but it was still brutal brightness! I saw not only the dynamic but also the brightness that I could play with just one jump.Kaori will also participate in the Olympics! I want you to glide with unchanging brightness.

Google translate: Satoko's flower is plum;  in the flower language it means nobility. When she is on the rink, is not this word appropriate? I think that her feelings were appreciated and everyone was joyful for her performance after she came back from the injury. Congratulations on your Olympic appearance!