Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] GP Skate Canada (27-29.10) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

Featured Replies

Loboda and Drozd

a bit boring 

and dark costumes against dark background - this is where the Swan would shine! 

If the CoR were overdoing it with light effects, these folks are just economical 

 

I've never heard of this musical before this, can't say I'm too impressed with the song
But Jason's skating is always entertaining

7 minutes ago, Fay said:

Marin Honda

New dress? 

That's a fun program - I remember it! 

2loop? 

btw, the Russian network is buzzing with the news Marin has got pain in her hip - is that true? 

Camera work is crazy everywhere!

The last shot was just weird... 

 

Weren’t there reports she left practice early before the FS bc of that?

This dress seems rather transparent. 

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

Jason Brown - SO SOON?! 

 

it almost seems like they drew the order apart from the winners at random

Austin Powers is always a hoot. 

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

did not expect an austin powers ex but I kinda love it :smiley-laughing021:

It's brilliant. I was waiting for the Theme song, though... and finally got it. <3

Hawayek and Baker 

What a costume - finally a wacky program! 

I hardly understand what's going on there - but his costume is over the top 

You tell the story behind this! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.