Very Bold Predictions for the 2017/18 Season - these things totally COULD happen!

1. Yuzuru announces his retirement as a singles skater to represent Japan as a Pairs skater along with Pooh-san as his partner. And performs a 4Tw and 4LoTh

2. Some random, but incredible blessing caused the Japanese ladies to receive a well deserved third spot I pray for this everyday since Helsinki.

3. Satoko wins gold over Evgenia it can be any competition, pls @ skating gods.

4. Shoma eats his vegetables

ok so 2 and 3 isn't so much predictions as it is pls let it happen @ skating gods,

1 minute ago, Moria Polonius said:

Akhem akhem, there's no planet out there it could happen, c'mon! Yuzu'd sooner splat on his face while jumping on the podium!

Ok, China gets Pooh banned throughout the planet... :P 

14 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Ice Dance FD in Milan turns into the worst splatfest ever. Later people find out Didier Gailhaguet from the French Fed helped to organize the event.

At the event all the medalists receive virtual medals via twitter, because the Italian Fed forgot to prepare the real ones. Yuzuru doesn't have twitter so he is left sulking in a corner.

Yuzu decided to open a twitter, instagram and facebook account.  The flags of the medalists were presented through twitter using the flag emoticons, together with a youtube link to the champion's national anthem.

4 minutes ago, Anony said:

1. Yuzuru announces his retirement as a singles skater to represent Japan as a Pairs skater along with Pooh-san as his partner. And performs a 4Tw and 4LoTh

2. Some random, but incredible blessing caused the Japanese ladies receive a we'll deserved third spot I pray for this everyday since Helsinki.

3. Satoko wins gold over Evgenia it can be any competition, pls @ skating gods.

4. Shoma eats his vegetables

Yuzu starts eatting paprikas too.

Just now, yuzuangel said:

:13877886:

the organizers get VERY ANGRY because this one moment gets more attention/press than ANY other event in this multi-billion-dollar event.

So much so that Yuzu regrets he didn't skate Seimei in the purple costume.... 

Just now, Fay said:

And the only spare costume Yuzu has is the purple LGC he brought along for his gala ex...

Javi + PPoS = *GASPS LOUDLY* 

okay I'll give it a try: 

1) Javier changes his FS last moment: choreographed by Johnny Weir, he skates to a Lady Gaga mash-up. The judges love it and he gets showered with 10's in Interpretation. 

2) Nathan brings a new EX without jumping elements. Everybody discovers that he doesn't actually skate that bad. 

3) At the Olys, Jin Boyang jumps a 4Lz so high and long that he falls among the audience of the first five rows. Although the incident causes a 2 minute break, judges give him +3 GOE because obviously it was a huge jump. 

4) Yuzuru Hanyu skates to Sex Bomb as an EX for Olys. No, he doesn't have a fake muscles costumes. Yes, he's still way too ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

4) Yuzuru Hanyu skates to Sex Bomb as an EX for Olys. No, he doesn't have a fake muscles costumes. Yes, he's still way too ridiculous. 

The funniest and most adorable moment is his interaction with Pooh while wearing the gold underwear (which he did dare to put on)

The female part of the audience swoons. 

5 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

He actually would, I am not sure we should jinx this! :rofl:

Just now, Fay said:

The female part of the audience swoons.  dies

There. Fixed it.

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

There. Fixed it.

Touche. Though I was hoping that the casualty rate would be moderate.... 

or otherwise, there's a riot among all the women watching. 

3 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

Omg, and youvsaid wrapping your brain around Javi in a Requiem costume was hard??? 

I still insist Javi would a lot more ridiculous as a merman.