Chopin

hace 2 minutos , Smultron said:

It is probably the most beautiful costume idea for Chopin I've seen so far... I saw it and gasped because WOW :7938863:

And we already know he isn't superstitious enough to skip the gold details, judging by the new Seimei costume... :laughing: 

Yes, but in any case this costume idea for Chopin would look just as good with silver details. But silver is not his color as we already know :smiley-laughing021:

15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg! Mine, too!! I can't stop imagining how would he look with that see through sleeves and that golden detail on the neck ...<3 The color is great, too!! They should give him a +3GOE for a costume like that!

I want to see that combined with the deep dark blue and gold sparkles concept here:

On 9/22/2017 at 12:48 AM, Smultron said:
Hace 6 horas, ralucutzagy said:

It would be amazing .... if I see him at CoR wearing the same old Chopin like at ACI, i'm gonna be very disappointed .... lol

I don't think we'll see old version at CoR. If I understood correctly he will have a new one, but it was not ready for ACI.

hace 2 minutos , xeyra said:

His chest grew. What can you do!? :shrug:

But it didn't grew in a few days. And the old costume was big enough? :confused:

What kind of new costume we are about to get, I wonder? :slinkaway:

I still remember the sigh of disappointment when he took off his jacket the day of SP at ACI :laughing:.