Eurovision Song Contest

Hydroblade

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

@SparkleSalad i told you:4: !

this isn't faaaaaaaaaaaaair

Nyo! >_< I'm avoiding all spoilers and not listening to anything until the final! (He reminds me a bit of an older, more eyebrowy Deniss.)

Does anyone know if there will be a BBC stream available? I can't stand the Australian commentators and I'm not sure it'll be live anyway.

Rybak is back for Norway?? I didn't expect that! :biggrin:

By the way, I came here to comment that while I was watching some reviews of the songs, whenever I scrolled down to the comments, I noticed some fans with Yuzu icons!

We're everywhere  :peek:

EDIT: I just saw Johnny's tweet :biggrin:

I think Rybak has hobbit like face...I mean he has 'doesn't get old' kind of face.

Yuzu looks much younger than his age most of the time but he doesn't have hobbit face...

What is the difference then??:2:

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I think Rybak has hobbit like face...I mean he has 'doesn't get old' kind of face.

Yuzu looks much younger than his age most of the time but he doesn't have hobbit face...

What is the difference then??:2:

eyebrows

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

The thing I like about the most is when they introduce the performers and they show pics/videos of their countries :biggrin:

It's one of the parts i look forward to, though this year it seems it's all in Portugal? I still like it :biggrin: