Eurovision Song Contest

Hydroblade

7 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

It was too short, but I liked the colours, and it was sparkly. :love:

Colour was great but that hip thing, bow or whatever, was all wrong, especially with her build, and with how short it was. Pity they messed it up with one detail. 

She has a great voice though!

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

At least they transferred the bib to her hip this time :rofl:

I was actually thinking about the bib-less ones (from opening in Kobe I think?) but you're right, there's a common denominator there as well :rofl:

An interesting tidbit: the Portuguese song is about the singers' grandmothers, who have passed away. It's basically about watering their gardens after they're gone. 

4 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

:laughing:

True story. :P

And yeah, the guy from the Netherlands did sound very American. :laughing: However, in my book he's got huge credit for the song he performed as The Common Linnets in 2014. Probably my favourite Eurovision song ever, I was pretty  :salty: when they came in 2nd (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWe8PRsW4T0 if anyone's interested).

9 minutes ago, Rainna said:

True story. :P

And yeah, the guy from the Netherlands did sound very American. :laughing: However, in my book he's got huge credit for the song he performed as The Common Linnets in 2014. Probably my favourite Eurovision song ever, I was pretty  :salty: when they came in 2nd (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWe8PRsW4T0 if anyone's interested).

That's a pretty song. Who won in 2014?