General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

lmao that fanart is so correct but I feel like the 'expectation' panel would be so OOC for Yuzu my brain wouldn't know how to process it.

Though who knows maybe with his ever-growing muscle mass he'll feel the urge to show it off  lmao i can't picture him having any kind of ~sexy~ men's health kind of photoshoot without also picturing him dying of embarrassment 

Then how do you reconcile the yuzu that takes off his shirt at show and skates around in basically tight underwear? :P 

Tho granted he hasn't done that in a long time...

15 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Then how do you reconcile the yuzu that takes off his shirt at show and skates around in basically tight underwear? :P 

Tho granted he hasn't done that in a long time...

eh he's always had a vest on? surely? if not feel free to drop some pics/links (unless he was like 16 cuz no thanks. why'd he do vertigo and hello i love you while he was a tiny baby) I don't think he's ever full out rocked out shirtless? and theres always a difference between performing and not :P theres a cute video of a kpop idol doing his thing on stage then backstage he's running to the dressing room giggling trying to cover himself up lol

i support him branching out on showing his sexy side if thats what he wants to do god knows i enjoyed tf out of LGC and his faoi shenanigans :P  I just don't see him doing anything like that for a CM or photoshoot, only a performance. feel free to prove me wrong tho yuzu like i wont mind at all

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

He did, it was at an ice show when he was a tiny 17y/o(?) so it's a pretty questionable. I want to throw a blanket at him.

oh wait nvm i remember that. when he was being stroppy cuz he didn't win a dance-off or something. :laughing: 

40 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

eh he's always had a vest on? surely? if not feel free to drop some pics/links (unless he was like 16 cuz no thanks. why'd he do vertigo and hello i love you while he was a tiny baby) I don't think he's ever full out rocked out shirtless? and theres always a difference between performing and not :P theres a cute video of a kpop idol doing his thing on stage then backstage he's running to the dressing room giggling trying to cover himself up lol

i support him branching out on showing his sexy side if thats what he wants to do god knows i enjoyed tf out of LGC and his faoi shenanigans :P  I just don't see him doing anything like that for a CM or photoshoot, only a performance. feel free to prove me wrong tho yuzu like i wont mind at all

I mean if he's confident in LGC and UA, he should be able to do it... those are very thin material.. :animated-smileys-character-023:

4 minutes ago, Floria said:

Something quite interesting to add to Dick Button discussion:

This is hilarious. But as seen, Dick Button is very consistent in having a very particular idea of what constitutes artistry to the point he was complaining about the lack of it even back then. So I'll just :shrug: and :facepalm:.

6 minutes ago, xeyra said:

This is hilarious. But as seen, Dick Button is very consistent in having a very particular idea of what constitutes artistry to the point he was complaining about the lack of it even back then. So I'll just :shrug: and :facepalm:.

He sounds like a stubborn, quite narrow minded, person who doesn't quite understand (or maybe just accept) this glorious notion of PREFERENCE. Things can be beautiful and artistic even when they aren't  to your particular tastes. 

But then again, he is an man from a different era.... :shrug:

14 minutes ago, Floria said:

Something quite interesting to add to Dick Button discussion:

"Have you seen his tapes?"

LOL Brian was so SNARKY!!:xD: