General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

This guy went to I'm just appreciative of the gold and I don't know my future to gold in 2022 and talks of 4A and quints within a span of one week.. less than that probably..

Please drag him to a doctor, please, he needs to get checked, checked! And maybe a bucket of ice water dumped on him to just chill...

I know Yuzuru's Olympic SPs have gained more attention since they were skated clean, but everyone needs to appreciate his LPs there for how groundbreaking they both were-in different ways

In Sochi, which is.. not the most liberal place, he unashamedly wore the controversial boobskirt and interpreted a femenine character -Juliet- in his program, showing he couldn't care less about gender norms and toxic masculinity

In Pyeongchang, he chose to skate to a piece that truly represented his country and culture, with the intention to disprove the  stereotype  that Asian athletes are not as at artistry as Western ones

I'm so glad that he was able to accomplish those goals and make a statement by taking the Gold in both occasions

1 minute ago, getsurenka said:

Looks like the Japanese conference is quite... I really like how he says he dislike questions on "what if"... apparently reporters kept asking him what if Nathan didn't make mistakes in SP, or that if Shoma had landed the 4Lo...

then we answer them back: what if he wasn't injured or he landed that 4t-lo-3s and 3lz and gets higher that Nathan with 6 quads.