General Yuzuru Chat

54 minutes ago, Xen said:

Watching other men mess up in the GP series, I miss Yuzu's 3A the most. Steady, reliable and always effortlessly elegant. 

I watched his LGC 3A hundred times today..  I miss him:slinkaway:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Most elegant dork ever to skate the earth.

I’m doing exposure therapy everyday to get over the trauma and I’ve been cycling through old practice videos. I recommend this video to remember just how much cooler LGC was in black: 

Today I've watched LGC hundred times now u post this.. Help.. I miss yuzu and LGC :slinkaway:  can we have him skates this program again? 

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Most elegant dork ever to skate the earth.

I’m doing exposure therapy everyday to get over the trauma and I’ve been cycling through old practice videos. I recommend this video to remember just how much cooler LGC was in black: 

:10742290::10742290::10742290:

Do you have tissues? 

Now I wonder what would black!LGC would really look like, with the blings and pattern of the previous LGC costumes.

Also, what does Zusa mean??? :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Lend me your strength, i can't watch him skate :sadPooh: not now :sadPooh:

I only can watch his performances in ice shows and I try my best to avoid all his competitive performances ( especially at nhk and gpf ) because whenever I watch him skate, I start thinking of nhk incident. Similarly, after COC 2014 I prevent myself from watching anything related to COC  as much as possible. I hate being highly sensitive :sadPooh:

29 分, PapiandPooh421さんが言いました:

:10742290::10742290::10742290:

Do you have tissues? 

Now I wonder what would black!LGC would really look like, with the blings and pattern of the previous LGC costumes.

Also, what does Zusa mean??? :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

It's one of Japanese onomatopoeia to express a move of sliding.

ずさー(ズサー) Zusaaa to be exact.

You need more tissues :biggrin:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/857031673245876227/pu/vid/1280x720/R8S8LrXMc1KOu9_8.mp4

http://yuzuaisabu.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-86.html

9 minutes ago, wpisces said:

I only can watch his performances in ice shows and I try my best to avoid all his competitive performances ( especially at nhk and gpf ) because whenever I watch him skate, I start thinking of nhk incident. Similarly, after COC 2014 I prevent myself from watching anything related to COC  as much as possible. I hate being highly sensitive :sadPooh:

TBH I can watch anything but any NHK anything, even of other skaters, though that might be my extra trauma of having been there this year. :13877886: