General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, meoima said:

I have just known the tech panel at CoC will judge men event at the Olympic. I am not sure I am ready for all of this. I do hope they will change this but who am I to hope for a fair chance. 

I hope yuzu can show his strength at PC.. to save this sport... 

Yuzu can save himself with a clean skating. But for Japanese girls... if CoC 2.0 happens.. Well.. Goodbye. Judges can throw candies / lenient to their favorites. 

15 minutes ago, meoima said:

I have just known the tech panel at CoC will judge men event at the Olympic. I am not sure I am ready for all of this. I do hope they will change this but who am I to hope for a fair chance. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but like.... Max pls be wrong

3 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

I hope yuzu can show his strength at PC.. to save this sport... 

Yuzu can save himself with a clean skating. But for Japanese girls... if CoC 2.0 happens.. Well.. Goodbye. Judges can throw candies / lenient to their favorites. 

If CoC 2.0 happens, I have a REALLY bad feeling for Russian girls. I know that Japenese ladies are the most robbed ones in the field rn for reasons only skating gods know (And that's not sure), but with the long history of Russia being accussed of using doping (sometimes rightly so, sometimes not so much), with two Russian girls up there, untouchable, how much time will it take for the politicians to kick in and start a propaganda against these kids just to boost themselves? Like, the judges seem to want to throw candies at them, but they forget that they're in their skates and candy under the skate isn't the most pleasing sensation, if we want to go metaphorical. If they went by the rules for everybody, Zhenya still would come out on the top, so I don't see their point...

That being said, underscored clean Yuzu sets a World Record, so as long as he goes clean (actually clean-ish, considering few landings at 15'NHK), no problem on that front, no matter what other guys do- unless somebody puts 4A in their planned layout, then jump 3,75 rotations and will get a full base value. Then the hell might break loose, but I'm still quite confident that ISU wouldn't risk something like THAT, because that would probably cause a backslash not only from us, but also from skaters, proskaters, skating coaches, etc., as 4A is the unicorn of men's FS right now, and you don't cut off the horn to catch the beast (sorry, I'm in a metaphorical mood it seems...)

6 hours ago, kiches said:

Kolyada looked like he had airtime to spare but I think in general his rotational speed is slower so I doubt he could really fit in another rotation. Height was awesome though. 

Exactly this. Most Russian men I have mentioned are not tiny, and the old style of jumping is that they jump very high with less speed in the rotation. 

I just discovered this..as we all know Lorrie (J6) is probably a "fan" of Nathan. French judges might all love Shoma (like what the other French judge did in SC, 10 10 10) WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THIS JAPANESE JUDGE? and the gap is 3.3 points, the biggest difference??? and same PCS for both??? She should be punished...This is scandal...

It is sarcastic that Japanese judges/JSF do not support their own skater who earns them money...

1 hour ago, SSS said:

I just discovered this..as we all know Lorrie (J6) is probably a "fan" of Nathan. French judges might all love Shoma (like what the other French judge did in SC, 10 10 10) WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THIS JAPANESE JUDGE? and the gap is 3.3 points, the biggest difference??? and same PCS for both??? She should be punished...This is scandal...

It is sarcastic that Japanese judges/JSF do not support their own skater who earns them money...

I just read the comment section. It seem that the Jpn judge is a Shoma fan? :crazyshit2:

ETA: This page is funny. You can tell that whoever runs it is Nathen biased.  :laughing:

34 minutes ago, SSS said:

These judges are either terribly incompetent or... corrupt...

:smiley-angry023: 

7 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Another great translation from @gladi!

Oh Keiji...I hope he gets to make it to the Olympics. I'm sure it couldn't have been easy to kind of grow up in Yuzu's shadow (with Ryuju) but they seem to get along well and I'm glad it was an impetus to drive him to improve - so many kids may have been bitter or resentful about it. 

Also I like the confirmation that he is actually the Responsible Mum Friend to Yuzu's Extra and Shoma's Struggle lmao

46 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I just read the comment section. It seem that the Jpn judge is a Shoma fan? :crazyshit2:

ETA: This page is funny. You can tell that whoever runs it is Nathen biased.  :laughing:

She might judge National? Does JSF decide the judges for National???:peekapooh::13877886: