Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements

just realised Ivan Righini is doing Gypsy from LOTD which is one of my whole time favourite pieces of music

ETA: He is doing a LOTD medly

Is LOTD considered a warhorse? I actually like the OST from all three movies quite a lot.

movies? LOTD is Lord of the Dance, Michael Flately's show

just realised Ivan Righini is doing Gypsy from LOTD which is one of my whole time favourite pieces of music

ETA: He is doing a LOTD medly

Is LOTD considered a warhorse? I actually like the OST from all three movies quite a lot.

movies? LOTD is Lord of the Dance, Michael Flately's show

Sorry... I read it as Lord of the Rings :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

(This is what happens when you post without a good night of sleep)

I've been going through Javier's old programs and my bet is that he's bringing back this one

The Mask of Zorro was his 2012/13 SP choreographed by DW. I do think DQ is probably the long, unfortunately.

I've been going through Javier's old programs and my bet is that he's bringing back this one

The Mask of Zorro was his 2012/13 SP choreographed by DW. I do think DQ is probably the long, unfortunately.

But he said he's going to bring back an old friend, not with the same music, but part of it. So imo, it's gonna be an old FP. (My crack-bet is Pirates LOL :rofl2: )

Oh God, he's the one who choreographed Liza T.'s Carmina Burana right? I'm suddenly really afraid of that :omg:

he was also one who choreographed for Ivett .. he has some good programs too.

Oh God, he's the one who choreographed Liza T.'s Carmina Burana right? I'm suddenly really afraid of that :omg:

This year's programs right? Because last year's were by Sebestyen I think. Wasn't a huge fan tbh, but better than Carmina Burana I guess. I had hoped for different choreographers let's say.

This year's programs right? Because last year's were by Sebestyen I think. Wasn't a huge fan tbh, but better than Carmina Burana I guess. I had hoped for different choreographers let's say.

Yes, I was excepting at least Scalli . I am thinking maybe it is because they can't afford more? Kobe team is not rich, probably Nichol, Wilson , Dickson were too much for them.

Yes, I was excepting at least Scalli . I am thinking maybe it is because they can't afford more? Kobe team is not rich, probably Nichol, Wilson , Dickson were too much for them.

Yep I guess so. And they need to give Kaori better programs too, so...

I had hoped she'd get one by Massimo too, is she getting both programs done with Richaud? I would have not minded another program with Yuka Sato either.

• sallycinnamon changed the title to Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements