Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

I don't know why but I have a feeling that this year's costumes will be stunning and completely unexpected. I would love it if he did something like an open back!

4 hours ago, yoloaxel said:

I don't know why but I have a feeling that this year's costumes will be stunning and completely unexpected. I would love it if he did something like an open back!

 

Serial murderer on ice :D

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

 

Serial murderer on ice :D

.

to die by your side Yuzu wearing an open back costume is such a heavenly way to die

Tbh, all of his costumes after Sochi are gorgeous and fit to the program. Maybe except LGC, I have mix feeling about this one, but for sure its the most interesting :laughing: I think this year costumes would be great, as long as its not come from Johnny :laughing:

3 hours ago, yoloaxel said:

.

to die by your side Yuzu wearing an open back costume is such a heavenly way to die

I'm sure we won't complain :68468287:

Swanyu was also an open back. I'm open to anything really. I trust Yuzu can pull it off. See through tops, laces, frills, sparkles, even fishnet stuff, you name it, I'm in. :xD:

 

And this... :10814716:

 

8 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

 

 

Oh I do like that Origin one!!

 

It's no good, people, he's simply going to have to have a whole wardrobe of them, different for every competition.... :space:

 

 

 

Yuzu, come and rescue us!  From Lombardia and the US Int Classic videos I've seen, all the men have been channelling their inner great-uncles and are dressing in shades of depression, repression and dullness.

 

Except little Kazuki Tomono, whose Riverdance is nice.

 

Okay, and Shomo's is brighter but a mess, looks like the cat's been clawing both of them, bits and threads all over the place.  Didn't I see him in black glitter and a red tie at one of the shows?  What happened???

 

Yuzu, please, come and save my sensibilities!!!

54 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

 

 

This is so good! Really Yuzu-like. It's so good, I don't even care the trousers have the same color...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.