[image]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzqLzUlIfcnFaG5JQ04tZ0w4MEk[/image] I feel that these days when we browse pics of high quality on cell-phones,we don't really get how high the quality is.This pic just shocked me when I zoomed it out on my computer.I nearly burst into tears.So I share it with you *crying face* Oh and the original link is here https://ajtl.pictures.fi/kuvat/Figure+S ... U-1150.jpg

Oh wow I can't imagine how many hours it must take to make a Yuzuru Hanyu costume. Talk about dedication, look at all the bling! So beautiful.

:( In helping archive posts from the media thread I unluckily got the task of archiving COC 2014

:(

I need cute happy Yuzu please hot me with your best

personally whenever i'm angry or upset i always watch yuzu's reaction to winning olympic gold

he's so precious, it's absolutely disarming to me. somehow it always manges to life my spirits orz

tumblr_oo1cyjKKxC1rbc00zo3_1280.png

tumblr_oob5ce0N0u1w5yys8o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_onsedejVWl1r0aaleo3_1280.jpg

have some happy + embarassed swan as well. it's good for your soul :')

btw the picture of Yuzu looking casual and cool while throwing his leg up into the air after a 3A is my fave. You know he is doing it right out the just and he's on ice throwing his leg up to his head but his face is like 'whatever, no big deal, i can do this in my sleep'

jinabee said:
:( In helping archive posts from the media thread I unluckily got the task of archiving COC 2014

:(

I need cute happy Yuzu please hot me with your best

This made me realise how much intense Yuzurus I have in my life ahh...

This is one if the happiest Zuzus I have though, feat. kitty ears.

rj0gh5i.jpg

(Reverse searching has forsaken me so no link, but if anyone has one to the original feel free to PM me)