May 4, 20179 yr He has wings :angel2: :angel2: [tweet]854709272415879169[/tweet] We definetly need the like button, I would have clicked on it 100 times :goe:
May 4, 20179 yr AppleEmperor, you've sold me on Believe. I hadn't watched it before but I just had to after seeing all your pics. :s_roses
May 4, 20179 yr A gorgeous ina bauer I think Yuzu was made for Ina Bauer. With his body shape......... :drool: :love: :love:
May 4, 20179 yr Throwback to Young!Yuzu, the fashion disaster (sorry, Mama!Hanyu) [image]http://www.newhdwallpapers.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Yuzuru-Hanyu-2016-HD-Wallpapers.jpg[/image] Source: Google Images. Google directs me to GS and due to recent changes there, it doesn't lead anywhere anymore.
May 4, 20179 yr Throwback to Young!Yuzu, the fashion disaster (sorry, Mama!Hanyu)[image]http://www.newhdwallpapers.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Yuzuru-Hanyu-2016-HD-Wallpapers.jpg[/image] I still want to see Hydro do a new set of Yuzu nails based on this costume. I think she can make them far more beautiful than the original :laugh:
May 4, 20179 yr AppleEmperor, you've sold me on Believe. I hadn't watched it before but I just had to after seeing all your pics. :s_roses Haha. I have certainly been very persistent
May 4, 20179 yr [image]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/da/6f/ca/da6fca939d5ca451f90d4467eb558761.jpg[/image] Source not found, please pm me if you find it.
May 4, 20179 yr The space kitty powers are leaking (source: Twitter, first photo @dcbubu second photo @bellmay_ruka)
May 4, 20179 yr Sorry, I almost died when I saw this... https://scontent-kut2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5982D385 (Edit: Photo taken from YHIFG Facebook page) Omg wait... are there more pics from this shoot? I haven't seen this one before somehow! It's crazy gorgeous! Please tell me there are more... glasses!yuzu is one of my weaknesses >0<
May 4, 20179 yr Throwback to Young!Yuzu, the fashion disaster (sorry, Mama!Hanyu)[image]http://www.newhdwallpapers.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Yuzuru-Hanyu-2016-HD-Wallpapers.jpg[/image] I still want to see Hydro do a new set of Yuzu nails based on this costume. I think she can make them far more beautiful than the original :laugh: I blame Johnny Weir for this. hahaha :ohno:
May 4, 20179 yr Throwback to Young!Yuzu, the fashion disaster (sorry, Mama!Hanyu)[image]http://www.newhdwallpapers.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Yuzuru-Hanyu-2016-HD-Wallpapers.jpg[/image] This costume was designed by [link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCEclb7MHh8]Johnny Weir[/link]... so let's blame him :p
May 4, 20179 yr akaokitty said: Omg wait... are there more pics from this shoot? I haven't seen this one before somehow! It's crazy gorgeous! Please tell me there are more... glasses!yuzu is one of my weaknesses >0< More glasses!Yuzu here: From https://www.myrepi.com/members/member-a ... -days-1607 (P&G promotional photos) There are a bunch more pages like this, they put up some photos/interviews and occasionally videos every month or so, they're at volume 22 now. I think you need to sign up to see them directly, but I don't remember being more glasses Yuzu there.
May 4, 20179 yr Omg wait... are there more pics from this shoot? I haven't seen this one before somehow! It's crazy gorgeous! Please tell me there are more... glasses!yuzu is one of my weaknesses >0< More glasses Yuzu here: [image]http://i.imgur.com/mBRAs5u.jpg[/image] [image]http://i.imgur.com/6giIkwW.jpg[/image] [image]http://i.imgur.com/4qxXYTE.jpg[/image] From https://www.myrepi.com/members/member-a ... -days-1607 (P&G promotional photos) There are a bunch more pages like this, they put up some photos/interviews and occasionally videos every month or so, they're at volume 22 now. I think you need to sign up to see them directly, but I don't remember being more glasses Yuzu there. he looks like a wax statue here lmaooo
Create an account or sign in to comment