2023 Yuzuru Birthday project

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Dearest One,

This is a lovely message. 

Please will you permit me to offer a tiny piece of advice, which you are of course at complete liberty to choose how you may wish to proceed. Due to safeguarding and your own personal safety, it might be prudent not to mention your age. Apologies, if this sounds like an old busy body interfering, in my profession I work with children and young people and I would do anything in my professional and personal capacity to protect and keep them safe. Please know that this advice is well intentioned, I just want you to be safe on line and in everyday life 

Pxx

oh yes ofc!! i'm so sorry 😭 i'll change it right away--

4 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Thank you for sending your wish, it's lovely written and I was able to save properly your edit. Please let me know if you want to change anything in the wording, we still have time. :thanks:

hi! i've made an edit to my message (in the second paragraph that starts with "although" :) thank you so much for making this project by the way!

dear yuzuru,

happy birthday! let’s cherish this year together and make many more happy memories ♡

in 2023, we were able to celebrate notte stellata, gift, and re_pray... thank you so much for working so hard always and creating so many great performances!

although i just discovered your skating recently, i’m so glad that i’ve become your fan ♡ you’ve inspired me to strive for perfection in my fencing, ballet, and schoolwork and to continue to work hard in all aspects of life. not just me, but also for so many people around the world, you're a source of happiness and inspiration, and we'll never stop supporting you ♡

yuzuru who won two olympic medals for japan consecutively: even if you fell, you always got back up without hesitation to try again... let’s celebrate today knowing how hard you worked to get to the level you are now!

fanyu wishes you a prosperous year, and for you to always be happy this year ♡

thank you and happy birthday again!

fanyu love you always~

- yanjun ( united states )

9 minutes ago, yanjun said:

oh yes ofc!! i'm so sorry 😭 i'll change it right away--

Please do not feel any need to apologise for a heartfelt message and being a youngster. The comment was not intended as a criticism at all.

My only concern was for you and for you to be safe. It is certainly not you who is at fault in any way. Maybe just be a little cautious, because on any public forum there will always be spies who may be up to no good. Keep safe

29 minutes ago, yanjun said:

hi! i've made an edit to my message (in the second paragraph that starts with "although" :) thank you so much for making this project by the way!

dear yuzuru,

happy birthday! let’s cherish this year together and make many more happy memories ♡

in 2023, we were able to celebrate notte stellata, gift, and re_pray... thank you so much for working so hard always and creating so many great performances!

although i just discovered your skating recently, i’m so glad that i’ve become your fan ♡ you’ve inspired me to strive for perfection in my fencing, ballet, and schoolwork and to continue to work hard in all aspects of life. not just me, but also for so many people around the world, you're a source of happiness and inspiration, and we'll never stop supporting you ♡

yuzuru who won two olympic medals for japan consecutively: even if you fell, you always got back up without hesitation to try again... let’s celebrate today knowing how hard you worked to get to the level you are now!

fanyu wishes you a prosperous year, and for you to always be happy this year ♡

thank you and happy birthday again!

fanyu love you always~

- yanjun ( united states )

Hi dear yanjun

There's absolutely no need to apologize for mentioning your age in your previous message. Perelandra's suggestion was only intended to make you aware, that it may caught the attention that you're a teenager and that nowadays, we all need to be cautious when giving pieces of information about us in the internet.

People following Yuzu come from all continents and across all ages. He inspires equally young and old people to try to give our best. So for you too, hold onto your dreams and work hard toward your goals! :67638860:.

I'll change your wording, thank you again for participating in this project fellow Satellite:satellite:

:YuzuPoohLove:

Finally sent an e-mail with my birthday wishes for Yuzu! :201111231756430f6:

I have to say I struggled quite a bit to find the right words considering the circumstances...

But life goes on. All I can hope for is that everything will work out for Yuzu. I trust that he will make the best choices and find the best path for himself and his family. :smiley-angelic001:

DizzieFrenchie has asked me to pass on this message...

Hello Sallycinnamon,

I'm sorry I'm so late for the Birthday project on PH, and hope this message will reach you in time... and that you will be so kind as to forward it.

"Dear Yuzuru Sama

I owe you so much, I wish you to be happy forever, I hope the year to come will bring you all the best,

DizzyFrenchie

And from me...

Dearest Yuzuru

Thank you for all that you have given to me and the world, and I hope that in the next year it is given back in peace and comfort.

TallyT

11 minutes ago, TallyT said:

DizzieFrenchie has asked me to pass on this message...

Hello Sallycinnamon,

I'm sorry I'm so late for the Birthday project on PH, and hope this message will reach you in time... and that you will be so kind as to forward it.

"Dear Yuzuru Sama

I owe you so much, I wish you to be happy forever, I hope the year to come will bring you all the best,

DizzyFrenchie

And from me...

Dearest Yuzuru

Thank you for all that you have given to me and the world, and I hope that in the next year it is given back in peace and comfort.

TallyT

Hi @TallyT!  Sallycinnamon is not involved in the project but I hope you don't mind me including both wishes! :snpeace: