Ticket sales are up (They only released a handful, most of them are judges VIP section) : https://www.ticketone.it/package-isu-world-figure-skating-championships-2018-assago-tickets.html?affiliate=PI3&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1921435$9723106&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=537907&from=erdetaila

If anyone wants to see how it looks inside the venue : http://www.mediolanumforum.it/en/virtualtour/

I was going to puchased the Judges-VIP but the venue looks pretty intimate so I think I might go for the gold instead... Anyone else thinking of going?

Ooh, thanks for posting. So this is how people get the best seats, buying them a year in advance, huh?

Edit: and paying $1000+...

I was thinking about it (Helsinki was awesome!), but right now I'm not feeling it. I was planning on buying two all-event tickets, one for me and one for the rest of my family to share, so they could do other sightseeing. But my husband is more interested in visiting Japan (well, me too), so we may tilt at windmills and try to get NHK or GPF. Or the Japan Open, although I expect it to be Yuzuless. I definitely want to see Yuzu this year, but Skate Canada is very doable for me.

4 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Ooh, thanks for posting. So this is how people get the best seats, buying them a year in advance, huh?

For the All-Events, yes. (This year it was release quite late....usually tickets go on sale close to March/April) You can still get pretty good single session tickets once they release them but the first few rows will definitely be sold out.

1. Leonardo Judges Pack: Platinum Plus Numerato - € 1,640.00

2. Leonardo Board Pack: Platinum Plus Numerato - € 1,450.00

3. Gioconda Pack: Platinum Numerato - € 1,250.00

4. Vinci Pack: Gold Numerato - € 990.00

I don't know if it's a good thing to be beside the judges, sometimes it's where they put the big camera so your view can be obstruct 

[Looks at the prices]

[weeps in a corner]

Please tell me there will be single tickets :sadPooh: i really need to be there if bb decides that he had enough silvers from canada

7 minutes ago, ShiroKJ said:

For the All-Events, yes. (This year it was release quite late....usually tickets go on sale close to March/April) You can still get pretty good single session tickets once they release them but the first few rows will definitely be sold out.

1. Leonardo Judges Pack: Platinum Plus Numerato - € 1,640.00

2. Leonardo Board Pack: Platinum Plus Numerato - € 1,450.00

3. Gioconda Pack: Platinum Numerato - € 1,250.00

4. Vinci Pack: Gold Numerato - € 990.00

Ouf.

we've had a look at it this afternoon and decided against buying right now. These are only the VIP packages. According to the guys in Helsinki, there will also be regular all-event packages. And since there are only very few seats on sale right now, I don't think that it will be impossible to get a really good seat with a regular ticket. And those prices are kind of ridiculous (and where did the baby igloo go, huh? I was totally prepared to get parked there during ice dance!). The setup for the seats seems to be similar to what they had in Barcelona both times, and we also never had VIP ice-level seats there. Those seats were still perfectly fine, so I think I'll be good waiting for the non-VIP stuff.

Boston was around $2300? for the VIP lol. I paid about $700+ for mid section All Events, and bought closer seats for the men's SP/FS which cost another $400...

Unfortuntely, this is affordable????? to me.  :smiley-sad058:

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

[Looks at the prices]

[weeps in a corner]

Please tell me there will be single tickets :sadPooh: i really need to be there if bb decides that he had enough silvers from canada

Of course there will be, as you can see it's only a couple rows of seats.

I paid $65 for ice level SP and $130 for ice level LP in Helsinki and got relatively good seats. If you buy sooner than I did (December) you can get even better seats. I mean, they're not behind the judges seats, but if the difference is hundreds of dollars...

4 minutes ago, ShiroKJ said:

Boston was around $2300? for the VIP lol. I paid about $700+ for mid section All Events, and bought closer seats for the men's SP/FS which cost another $400...

Unfortuntely, this is affordable to me.  :smiley-sad058:

in Helsinki, ice-level 1 all event was around 800€, VIP all-event was about 1.000€, sooooo.....  :cyclops:

10 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Edit: and paying $1000+...

You can sell off the events you don't want to go to and make some money back that way (pairs and ice dance are less popular though). Tbh I spent $800 per person on single tickets in Helsinki and we didn't go to everything—all-event would have been a better value. I mixed up different price levels, and I have to say the premium tickets for mens/ladies FP were :loveshower:. And I bought quite late so those weren't the best of the best. On the other hand, at the very last minute people will be selling at a discount or even giving away tickets (I did). If you're brave, don't buy any and wing it.

It was hard for me to sell tickets, but I was selling them really last minute, so maybe that's why...(actually if I were selling them a month in advance it would've been no problem).

I had ice level men's SP and LP tickets I couldn't sell.

But yeah, so let's say I buy the $1000 all event ticket. It cost about $400 for men's and ladies' ice level seats which are usually the ones I go to. Can I recover $600 from selling dance and pairs? Probably not. But the seats are better. -meh-

Oh wow, this is so difficult...

I am so thankful to get information this quickly, but wow, this is difficult..!!!

I had an all event ticket in Helsinki, and it was cheaper!!

On the other hand...I could stop eating for a week...?

Wow, this is hard.

6 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

in Helsinki, ice-level 1 all event was around 800€, VIP all-event was about 1.000€, sooooo.....  :cyclops:

Yeah....rub that in my face why don't you  :burstbubble:

AND you got to see him -->  :0001: 

sobs in the corner...