Message to Yuzu photobook project

19 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Hi Satellites! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

The deadline to participate has ended. In the next few weeks I will continue to work on the photobbok and I may need to review some things with some of you, so don't forget to check your email from time to time.

I still have to answer some emails, I will try to do it today.

Thanks to all who have participated!! It's been a very heartwarming project, so much love and well wishes and thoughts to Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mzx8txTRzl1r8msi5:

This is how the map turned out, many happy Pooh faces! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

EhDQInB.jpg

:YuzuPoohLove:

Thanks again for this project and your hard work.:grouphug:

9 hours ago, Anabel said:

Hi Satellites! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

The deadline to participate has ended. In the next few weeks I will continue to work on the photobbok and I may need to review some things with some of you, so don't forget to check your email from time to time.

I still have to answer some emails, I will try to do it today.

Thanks to all who have participated!! It's been a very heartwarming project, so much love and well wishes and thoughts to Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mzx8txTRzl1r8msi5:

This is how the map turned out, many happy Pooh faces! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

EhDQInB.jpg

Again, thank you so much for organizing this project, Anabel! I really appreciate the time and effort you invested. :hugs:

• 1 month later...

Satellites have very kindly given their help and expertise to translate the messages and the prologue and inside cover legends from English to Japanese. 

The prologue for the book is a letter on behalf of the satellites to send out collective support and best wishes.

We are hoping for a fan mail postal address.

Whenever Yuzu invites questions, this is one of the queries sent to him.

As well as tickets for international fans.

The e book will be available soon for planetary view.

• 1 month later...

Hi satellites!

Finally I have done the video to show the photobook made with your contributions. It's uploaded in the video section, here you have the link.

I have also already received the physical book. I'll take some photos and upload them here, maybe tomorrow. The quality is much better than I remembered and the feel of the book is super nice.

Enjoy the video! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

36 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Hi satellites!

Finally I have done the video to show the photobook made with your contributions. It's uploaded in the video section, here you have the link.

I have also already received the physical book. I'll take some photos and upload them here, maybe tomorrow. The quality is much better than I remembered and the feel of the book is super nice.

I have commented in main but just want to say thank you so much for the work you have done on this beautiful book for Yuzuru! 

Do you know where to send it yet?

34 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Hi satellites!

Thank you both Anabel and Perelandra very much for all the work you have done for the book and video, well done :happy0158:  I hope there will soon be an address you can sent the book  :thanks:.

11 minutes ago, Pammi said:

I have commented in main but just want to say thank you so much for the work you have done on this beautiful book for Yuzuru! 

7 minutes ago, Suzu said:

Thank you both Anabel and Perelandra very much for all the work you have done for the book and video, well done :happy0158:  I hope there will soon be an address you can sent the book  :thanks:.

Thanks both for your kind words! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

11 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Do you know where to send it yet?

No, we still don't know how to get it to Yuzu and we're running out of ideas...:13877886:

11 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Thanks both for your kind words! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

No, we still don't know how to get it to Yuzu and we're running out of ideas...:13877886:

Maybe we can take it with us to Tokyo Dome!! :cheer:

20 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Maybe we can take it with us to Tokyo Dome!! :cheer:

I thought so too, but guess... Gift delivery is prohibited :13877886:
In the end we are going to have to write to Santa Claus, the Three Wise Men and even the Grinch to see if someone can do the delivery for us :rofl3:

Edit: my post number 1000! 

Hace 2 horas, Anabel said:

Hi satellites!

Oh, I’m so happy! Thank you so much.