Guest turquoiseblue
16 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Pooh has swapped the bumble bee outfit and is now wearing the same Yuzu hakama that was worn when Yuzu received the people's honour award. He looks very dignified

More photos of Pooh san in hakama :tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6::tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6:

Fb2Yj3EVEAAJG2z?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, turquoiseblue said:

More photos of Pooh san in hakama :tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6::tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6:

Fb2Yj3EVEAAJG2z?format=jpg&name=large

The Dolly Yuzu is wearing the Coming of Age Hakama.

Some interesting detail about the fabric:

The striped fabric featured in the Yuzu outfit is from Sendai. The fabric is made using a traditional method and this handcrafted fabric and the technique employed to create it has special heritage status in Japan. The Sendai silk was so highly prized that the fabric was used for making garments in the Imperial court and for other mebers of high ranking noble families. The Sendai manufacturer gifted the fabric to Yuzu, in order that his outfit for receiving the People's Honour Award was in keeping with the occasion. Very fitting for the Ice Emperor.

On 9/3/2022 at 10:19 PM, Anni said:

No worries, of course you can always ask us.

On 9/3/2022 at 11:55 PM, turquoiseblue said:

There is nothing wrong with your posts or behaviour :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: You can ask anything related to Yuzu :10742289:

19 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I recognize myself BEATRICE, because I was a poor beginner . . . . . and I asked for help and understanding, in addition and I was ALWAYS well helped and super well received  :grouphug:   and I am :girlsigh: :animated-smileys-angels-151:still in front of his fanyus works 

Thank you all, you are very kind and helpful  :thanks:

This place was my 'saviour' when I was desperate for information at the end of July, and it has become like a second home to me :campfr:

But there's soooo much to read and discover here and I've sneaked a peek at only a fraction of all the threads (for lack of time) - I'm sure there's a suitable thread for asking all kinds of questions, but I'm afraid it will take me a lot more time to find my way around here  :book-smiley:  :typing: