Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Cutie Kewpie - Hana ni Nare, with cupcakes. In UK these iced cakes are known as fondant fancies, these are edible works of art, who could bear to eat them?

These sweets are chirimen crafts :tumblr_inline_n2pjd648pi1qdlkyg: It's amazing how real they look :party0021:

14 minutes ago, Anni said:

This made me smile ...so cute:dancingpooh:

Sorry if already posted, I just found this account.

This has made me think, wouldn't it be great if Yuzu uploaded a video with his pop dance practices to his channel?? Wouldn't it?? :10636614:

Not fanart but definitely the art of being a fan

Certainly an avid collector of Yuzu merchandise and they have put together this lovely video as a tribute to collecting Yuzu related things

( envious, in particular because this fan has special edition 'Hat' Soohorang - mine is hatless )

4 hours ago, Anabel said:

This has made me think, wouldn't it be great if Yuzu uploaded a video with his pop dance practices to his channel?? Wouldn't it?? :10636614:

That would be really interesting to see this, but I think Yuzu rather just show his skating.

By the way it's been almost 1 month since he started his channel. I've always wished for it, but never really expected it. The surprise was of course all the greater.:surprised_pikachu:

I hope he can read some of the many supporting comments.

I'm curious to see what we'll see from him next. 

10 minutes ago, Anni said:

That would be really interesting to see this, but I think Yuzu rather just show his skating.

By the way it's been almost 1 month since he started his channel. I've always wished for it, but never really expected it. The surprise was of course all the greater.:surprised_pikachu:

I'm curious to see what we'll see from him next. 

Maybe Yuzu should post a video of him packing his suitcases. Hehehe. Hopefully he will remember to pack the correct gloves and his golden egg face cream, but leave enough room for Old Man Pooh san. Although after all OM Pooh has been through all alone, he should travel next to Yuzu in the new ANA business class 'room'. It is a little self contained compartment in the Business cabin. 

3 minutes ago, Anni said:

That would be really interesting to see this, but I think Yuzu rather just skate.

by the way it's been almost 1 month since he started his channel. I've always wished for it, but never really expected it. The surprise was of course all the greater.:surprised_pikachu:

Sure, but imagine him practicing/training and explaining how he would incorporate it into a program or what steps he would incorporate into the program. Or perhaps rather, once the program was created, to publish a video explaining the process. You practice/train and how you incorporated it into the program... I'm just dreaming. I love knowing the creative processes.

Yuzu's channel still feels like a dream to me. I visit it every day like "yes, it wasn't a dream, he has a channel" :10636614: