This is both amusing and adorable. Sealettuce!Yuzu featuring Spider!Boyang and Fisher!Nathan.

[tweet]862142484054368257[/tweet]

Mermaid! Yuzu :rofl2: :pbow:

The end of story :rofl2:

[tweet]862603934224982018[/tweet]

This is both amusing and adorable. Sealettuce!Yuzu featuring Spider!Boyang and Fisher!Nathan.

[tweet]862142484054368257[/tweet]

Mermaid! Yuzu :rofl2: :pbow:

The end of story :rofl2:

[tweet]862603934224982018[/tweet]

what a cute story :embSwan:

This is really lovely!!! I feel like framing it and hanging it on a wall in my room - it's such a work of art (but I won't. haha) . You're amazing! :bow: :goe:

:goe: :goe: :goe:

OH MY!!!

This is PERFECTION in every possible sense of the word.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Thank you both! it was a lot of fun, and I got to look at details of all these pretty costumes. :bow: -to those who put them together. That's a lot of sparkles and frills to sew on.

Thank you both! it was a lot of fun, and I got to look at details of all these pretty costumes. :bow: -to those who put them together. That's a lot of sparkles and frills to sew on.

I just can't imagine the time you've spent to paint/draw all the costumes with such a detail.

I bow to your greatness :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:space:

I just can't imagine the time you've spent to paint/draw all the costumes with such a detail.

And your patience! :omg: So many detailes! :goe:

And your patience! :omg: So many detailes! :goe:

Punyo and Raluctzagy, thanks! Google was my friend and so was Tumblr, in getting many close-up images of the costumes. Most difficult to find were close ups of his costumes from his junior days...since he had fewer cameras chasing him then.

You're very talented!! :goe: Please share with us every time you draw/paint something new.

As promised, here's the latest one, you can read the specifics it on my blog, http://figureskating-in-color.tumblr.co ... orever-but

Or just view it below.

tumblr_ops9f6ejY71u79omro1_1280.jpg :s_wink

Wow!!! Absolutely breathtaking !!! Seriously I love your style so much :bow: :love:

Specs, the final version is even more amazing than I thought it would be. I love it so much. Amazing use of color and detail of his costumes.

Have all the :goe:

• robin changed the title to Fanart