On 03/09/2022 at 19:54, Yuzuwinnie said:

Ahhhhh cool the Winnie family and 1 of which is not happy  :tristePooh: , but Yuzu will pick you up in Toronto and the happy coincidence is that I have a clock and pretty much the same entourage in my town square and arcades like "Disney Station" and looks like it was taken as a model :mdr:  

In addition, I forgot to specify that what is described is called : "the house of rebirth" : not bad :wink_star: 

22 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Well done and thank you very much@EisElle  :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg :  :worship:  :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg :

And with that, I promise to (attempt to) no longer hijack this thread by going off on a tangent with all my off-topic questions.

Hope you forgive this rookie misbehavior   :smiley-char026:   :slinkaway:

I recognize myself BEATRICE, because I was a poor beginner  :1:and I asked for help and understanding, in addition and I was ALWAYS well helped and super well received  :grouphug:   and I am :girlsigh: :animated-smileys-angels-151:still in front of his fanyus works 

3 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu and the memory of his 9 year old self, can we spy a tiny Haru chan next to the name plate?

Yes, that seems to be a tiny Haru chan there - how cute. 

And this pic made my eyes well up with tears, remembrances of Beijing always make me sad, and it's so sweet but also very emotional how little Zuzu comforts the older Yuzu :hugs: