Due to a lack of time, I was no longer active on the planet last year, but I was in contact with @Anni via Whatsapp because she wanted to keep me up to date on Yuzu. I'm writing this message here in this subforum because it was Anni's favourite forum ... yes, it was. Because after she, the faithful soul, had not responded to several Whatsapp messages and emails and I had already feared the worst, her husband unfortunately informed me yesterday evening, after I had written a letter, that she had suddenly passed away. I am devastated and it hurts my heart. 

2 hours ago, Madita said:

Zaman yetersizliğinden dolayı geçen yıl gezegende aktif değildim ama iletişim halindeydim@Anni Whatsapp üzerinden çünkü beni Yuzu hakkında güncel tutmak istiyordu. Bu mesajı buraya, bu alt foruma yazıyorum çünkü Anni'nin en sevdiği forumdu... evet, öyleydi. Çünkü o, sadık ruh, birkaç Whatsapp mesajına ve e-postaya cevap vermediğinde ve ben zaten en kötüsünden korktuğumda, kocası ne yazık ki dün akşam, bir mektup yazdıktan sonra, aniden vefat ettiğini bana bildirdi. Yıkıldım ve kalbim kırılıyor. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @Anne  nooo no no

I am really sad

I was wonder 

I look here every day 

I have nothing to say 

I hope she will be happy wherever she goes 

:YuzuPoohSad:

4 hours ago, Madita said:

Due to a lack of time, I was no longer active on the planet last year, but I was in contact with @Anni via Whatsapp because she wanted to keep me up to date on Yuzu. I'm writing this message here in this subforum because it was Anni's favourite forum ... yes, it was. Because after she, the faithful soul, had not responded to several Whatsapp messages and emails and I had already feared the worst, her husband unfortunately informed me yesterday evening, after I had written a letter, that she had suddenly passed away. I am devastated and it hurts my heart. 

Dear Madita

Thank you for breaking this news to us. 

This must have been very difficult and painful for you. 

Sending you a lot of warm thoughts to support and comfort you at this difficult  time

I have had a great deal of personal correspondence with Anni and valued her friendship very much. I'm sure many people her on PH loved her very much. I know that I did and I will miss her terribly

Dearest Liebe Anni

So honoured to have been friends with you

Rest in peace, you are loved and missed

Many condolences to Anni's loved ones

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Dear Madita

Thank you for telling us this news. 

It must have been very difficult and painful for you. 

I am sending you many warm thoughts to support and comfort you in this difficult time.

I had a lot of personal correspondence with Anni and greatly appreciated her friendship. I am sure many people on PH loved her very much. I know I too will miss her terribly.

Very dear friend Anni

I am very honored to have been friends with you.

Rest in peace, you are loved and missed

My sincere condolences to Anni's loved ones

4 hours ago, guor said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh@Anne  nooooon no no

I am very sad

I was wondering 

I look here everyday 

I have nothing to say 

I hope she will be happy wherever she goes 

:YuzuPoohSad:

Oh what sad news and without you@ Madita we wouldn't have known  :huh: :( , I can understand your pain    , because with@Perelandra she was a kind of "pillar" for sending fanart almost every day, I haven't seen her for too many weeks.... alas..... 

Likewise, I corresponded with her with immense joy which I will miss. :shocked: 

My deepest condolences to her husband and family and also a HUGE HONOUR to have been your friend :hugs:

8 hours ago, Madita said:

This is devastating. I don't know what to say.

This is one of these moments when one realizes how precious and frail life is.

When something like this happens, all the little things one worries about in daily life turn out to be insignificant.

My deepest condolences to her husband, family, and friends.

I'm glad she found comfort and joy in our forum here.

May you rest in peace, dear @Anni.

9 hours ago, Madita said:

Thank you for telling us. Maybe you put your post in the general chat, too. I am sure many readers there are wondering about her. 

Such a sad news. 

19 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Oh what sad news and without you@ Madita we wouldn't have known  :huh: :( , I can understand your pain    , because with@Perelandra she was a kind of "pillar" for sending fanart almost every day, I haven't seen her for too many weeks.... alas..... 

Likewise, I corresponded with her with immense joy which I will miss. :shocked: 

My deepest condolences to her husband and family and also a HUGE HONOUR to have been your friend :hugs:

What shocking and terrible news. Anni was a blessing to all fanyus who follow this forum and this thread. Now she is one of the shining stars in our collective fanyu firmament. My heart goes out to all those who love her and counted her a friend.

:YuzuPoohLove: